15. Sleeping Tankhun!

Hey Readers,
This is what happened when Tankhun fainted in chapter [8. Tankhun, Pete, Vegas]

Thanks for reading.

-A.S. Styles

****

Back to the previous

Pete's POV:

"Khun!" Everyone said in the chorus as Khun fainted in front of our eyes. Porsche slightly felt guilty and held back while looking at everyone. But he seems to be relaxed when no one blames him for running after Khun like a hungry panther.

I was sitting on the floor while holding his head up a little bit, to support him up. But he didn't respond. I should have known better when he told me that he felt dizzy. He didn't even eat or drink anything all day. I looked up as everyone gathered around us making a circle above us and staring at the figure on the ground in awe. They seemed to making sure if he was ready unconscious or if it was some kind of stupid act.

"Back away... Give some space... he needs oxygen." As I said everyone took a step back, idiots. That doesn't even make any difference. Ignoring them all I looked for Arm who was already calling someone. 

"Hello Pol? Make a U-turn. We have a situation. Bring the doctor back. Hurry up!!!" After hanging up Arm looked at me and nodded.

I rubbed Khun's good hand while waiting for the doctor to come back. I was quite worried while looking at his face. He looked tired I can't believe he didn't even survive his first day of college. I heard everything from Pol about Khun's classes. I was not surprised when he told me that Khun only watched the series the whole time after Vegas and I left. Or should I say that I was surprised when he told me that Khun actually goes to ONE class? As I was busy staring at his face. He looked so calm...

Suddenly a foot came into my vision. I looked up and Khun Kim was trying to make Khun smell his foot. What the hell!

"Kim what are you doing!? Your foot is not smelly enough to wake him up." Porchay said while grabbing Kim's arm.

"In that case... let me try." Porsche declared and started to remove his shoe without any delay.

"Hey Porsche, didn't I tell you enough about being a gentleman!" Khun Kinn shouted under his breath, looking quite done with Porsche's lunacy.

"Yeah, but you didn't mention anything about Khun being dead or my smelly feet!" Porsche started hopping towards Khun and me. My mouth fell open but thanks to Khun Kinn's strong arms he held Porsche back and made him sit on a chair forcefully.

"Let me try." Vegas said while turning his neck left and right. I can hear the cracker sounds coming from his bones.

"No!"