40. Drama Family!

Hey Readers,
Freaking Fourth Hurraahhh!!
I am hella happy as I got 4.02K views.
Thank you!

Have a starry night!

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

Vegas's POV:

Both the culprits were standing in front of me. It's been fifteen minutes since they stand still, hands behind their backs. I was a little surprised that Amy didn't rebel, not even a little bit. Tsk!

I was staring at them in half anger half amusement. They are the two versions of almost same personality. Hahah

I know Pete was cursing me inside but she...?

She looked... bored?

I stood up to grab my laptop, I felt two hopeful eyes on my back. I turn on my laptop and glance at them. Amy was swaying a little maybe she started to get tired. I narrowed my eyes at her... something is not right.

I turned on the camera footage of the lounge to see the live coverage. They didn't know what I'm doing, camera was behind them. And now I can see their backs.

I zoom in a little to Amy's hands. What is she doing?

She did something and slide sideways to Pete and placed something in his hands behind his back. I looked up and Pete just blinked. I look down at the screen, Amy reached her back pocket and took out a... candy!?

She unwrapped it without making much noises, she put the damn wrapper back in her pocket and stood still. I pretended to be busy on the laptop while looking at their silliness through the screen.

In a swift movement, she put the damn thing in her mouth. I looked up at her and she just blinked even Pete was looking at her in surprise. Then I looked down and Pete did the same. Are they for real?

I leaned back to see how they will eat it without moving their mouths.

For a long while, they just stood still but I can see their one cheek is a little swollen because of the freaking candy.

Damnit! I wanted to laugh out.

.

A minute later, I just glanced back at the screen and...

Here comes the third victim, sneaking behind my back.

"Mac!" I called loudly, making not only my brother but these two idiots startled.

I saw Pete didn't reacted that much but Amy... Well, she accidentally swallowed the candy. I noticed as she was glaring at me. I had to bite my cheek to stop myself from laughing at her adorable face. I glanced at the screen and her hands were moving in the certain way again. Another candy? Great!

"Yes, brother?" Macau came forward and glanced at two of them in confusion. I saw he was wearing his sports suit.

"Where have you been?" I asked

"I was with my friends, playing baseball."

"Where's your bat?" I asked looking at his empty hands.

"I put it near stairs. When I go to my room I'll take it."

"Where were you going to?"

"To the Kitchen." He said, I nodded slightly.

"Go and bring me your bat." I saw two pairs of eyes widened. I smirked.