72. Just keep Swimming!

Hey Reader,

Here the longest chapter so far. Freaking 10180 words.

Hope it'll be worth your wait.

Bon appetit.

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

Tankhun's POV:

That was it! we only had three lectures today and the third one got cancelled.

Yippy~

All of us were happy except Her. She was the only one who completed the whole assignment in just one day. Beautiful nerd!

We went to the first two classes, thanks to her forcing and pushing.

Initially Nanon, Joy, Bright even Day was planning to skip all the classes today and have fun. I, too, wanted to do the same - not just today but every day. Hehe.

But Amy proves to be a good student and faithful friend who didn't let anyone play bunker. I don't know why she wants to study all the time.

Anyways I followed her obediently as I don't want to make her mad, again.

It's a hell of a lot of work to cool her down once she gets mad. Last time when Vegas managed to make her mad, she gave up on smiling and stopped talking to him.*

Yesterday, she was mad at me too because of our little argument. I was first panicking when she didn't look at me then started to cry because of her rudeness.*

How can I live without her when I came this far...!! after her!

I managed to do the job and melt her heart, thanks to my wounded hand, which is now good by the way. I just have to give up using it to grab or do literally anything.

.

We attended the first two lectures halfheartedly. Nanon keeps making a puppy face while glancing at us one by one for some help. Joy keeps glaring at Amy's beautiful back the whole time, I want to do the same.. (not glaring, just staring haha)

Bright informed us about his performance in the mini concert. Joy was the most excited one among us and I noticed Bright boy getting more brighter with blushing.

I glanced around to see others who were playing dumb apparently to see Joy and Bright. Well there's something fishy going on between them since we did the group project together.

I caught Nanon looking at Day who was wiping her glasses, oblivious to the attention she was receiving.

Nanon smiled a little then turned to check something on his cellphone.

"Do you think these two..." I started to gossip, leaning sideways to my beautiful Amy.

"No!" She said without letting me finish.