52. The more the merrier!

Hey Readers!

It's a beautiful day!
I got 6.15K views.
I'm hella happy.

Thanks a lot for reading my novel.

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Tankhun's POV:

I was discussing with my boys, what to do to save the project or in other words Amy's beautiful face..

She looked so terribly disappointed with herself.

I wish I had a button to push so that she can brighten up again.

I looked around and found Vegas, Kinn and Big....

Pete came at the lightning speed and Vegas sent him to me.

I glanced at my psycho cousin's face and.. another nosy guy appeared in the frame of my sight, Kim.

I'm sure he comes here for everything but helping us.

I narrowed my eyes as they were talking while looking at my Amy...

Then comes our baby brother, Porchay.

He reminded me of a magician who pulled out a rabbit from his hat.

But in his case he pulled out the missing file from his backpack.

He pushed the button that I wanted... to bring the smile on Amy's face.

Anyways I'm glad that she finally stopped mopping around.

My mouth fell open when she gave Chay..... a hug!!

Well she didn't need to be that happy!!!

Should I go and get a free hug too?

Nahh all of my brothers are here... And I'm not that crazy to gave them a live telecast of my romantic life. Hehe

She even did a merry dance. Haha lovely!

She looked around and found my psycho cousin she called him... brother?

I glanced at Pete to see his reaction but he stood still looking confused as he didn't find anything that he could relate to an emergency..

Then she called my cousin Valen for some reason. She showed him the damn file with a wide smile. I was surprised that he actually returned her smile.

She glanced at Kim who was still standing with Vegas. She spares him a smile too.

I clenched my fists as I wanted to be the first she look at with that happy face.

Then she looks the other way and found our leader, Kinn.

She called him sir!
Yeah she still took him for a teacher and have no idea that he's my not so little brother. Haha

Hahaha she freaking smiled at Big too..

I wanted to see his stupid face but he was wearing his mask. Tsk!

Then she waved the file while calling out at some Moscow and I furrowed my eyebrows...

When did Macau change his name?

Then she looks around to find someone and her gaze stop at me.

Finally it's my turn!

I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs when Porsche came and distract her.

I was so done now with waiting stupidly...

Sigh~~

She ruffle the hairs of both Porchay and Macau; one giggled and one frowned.