see you again

Kashara pov
My mom is in the hospital . So I am watching tv. When there's a news report. in big letters across the screen it said chris brown charged with the murder of Gregory cambers Omg chris murdered my dad. I'm so mad my mom lied she knew chris killed my dad. My dad was my everything I just wish I could hug or kiss him just one more time. I would tell him about all the times I had in my life. and I'll tell him why I fell in love with August he's the type that will understand if no one in the world understood me he would that's why I love him. as I am thinking August comes downstairs and gives me a kiss. .
August pov
I kissed Kashara and I feel that she's not her self. I put my arm around her and she started to cry. I was confused about what was going on but I'm going to find out.
August : what's wrong baby girl?
Kashara : August your dad killed my dad. *crying *
August : wtf Kashara u serious
Kashara : do I fuckin look like I wint be serious! ? you know how I feel about my dad August.
August : I know that's why Christoppher Maurice deserves to die.
Kashara : you can't kill em you had your fuckin chance he's in prison now.
August : look I know people in prison I can get thinfs arranged cupcakes.
Kashara: you'll make your dad die for me?
August : yes I will I'll do anything for you Ms.alsina I love you ok. Kashara : I do want to be ms. Alsina.
Kashara : Kashara Narmoni chambers will you give me the honors of having you as a wife?
Cliff hanger and short chapter next chapter fund out what she says next chapter will be tomorrow maybe thank you for reading and support loving August alsina and back up ab August alsina story