the party

Kashara pov
So Anthony is getting dressed cause he's going to this party I'm getting dressed cause I'm going to, Jhene and aysia was like I should go. So I'm getting dressed I don't put on nothing to fancy. Then Jhene and Aysia GET Here. Anthony is Dressed Already.
Aysia : hey girl I see you won't trying to look cute for nobody.
Kashara : who I got to look cute for huh?
Jhene : damn girl you fine you ain't got to be perfect.
Kashara : Okay.
*skipping to the party *
Aysia pov
So we all walk in the party looking fly as hell when we walked in all eyes was on us okay. Then I noticed that Kashara was looking around and there was one person inperticular who was looking back at her it was Tremaine.
Kashara pov
Where at the party and guess who I see no other person than Tremaine so y'all remember raped me and august had shot him well apparently he ain't die he right here right now.
Tremaine pov
So I'm back and I see Kashara at my son's birthday party and dhe is looking so good and I know she's a little bipolar about what I did to her in the past but that doesn't mean nun . She about to talk to me you heard. So Kashara is walking around. I bumpped into her.
Tremaine : so fine lady you act like you don't see big daddy right here.
Kashara : look I'm not trying to start no drama so get out of my face.
Tremaine : I see you ain't with that pussy nigga No more.
Kashara : even if I ain't with him I'm not going to be with you.
Aysiapov
So I walk up to wear T remaine is talking to Kashara and I could see Kash was a little bit tense.
Aysia : is there a problem over here.
Kashara : no no see I was just leaving.
Tremaine : the hell you ain't.
Then while all of this is happening a random girl comes up to Tremaine.
???: Tremaine what you doin boo?
Tremaine : nun Gigi this girl was just flirting with me
Gigi : ain't you August girl?
Kashara : I used to be but I am not any more.
Gigi : just cause you single don't be over here trying to pick up my man.
I could tell Kashara was about to go off so I had to save it.
Aysia : she wasn't flirting with Tremaine ,Tremaine was flirting with her.
Tremaine : they lying Gigi.
Gigi :girl get your lying ass on.
Kashara : bitch who the fuck you calling a lair?
Gigi :get out of my face.
I knew Kashara was bout to start swinging so we started walking around some more then we saw August .I tried to make her not see August but oh she did and he came her with another girl.
August pov
So I just seen Kashara and I think she saw me. and I'm with this other girl named Bre'yanna she not nothing serious to be honest she just temporary. Omg Kashara is walking over here.
Kashara : hey August
August : hi didn't expect to be seeing you .
Bre'yanna :August isn't she your ex ?why she in your fa e right now boo. *kissing August *
August : oh she was telling me bout our son Anthony.
Bre'yanna :you won't have to worry bout him you going to have to worry about my baby.
Kashara : hold the fuck up your baby just how long have you been with August?
Bre'yanna :*twisting her braids around her finger * bout 2 months and girl his sex is awesome.
Kashara : you sleeping with my leftovers when you're hoe ass fuckin him think about this pussy bitch.
August: calm down.
Kashara : why your hoe ass even talking to me?
August : I know you mad but don't go there.
Bre'yanna : yeah bitch I heard some things about you .
August : girls stop and Kashara being a bitch.
Kashara : oh hell nah. That ho right there is a fuckin bitch *slapping August *
August : *on the ground *you dumb bitch. *hitting Kashara *
Kashara pov
So I was bleeding and I was mad so Anthony and the rest of us just went home.
Author note
So is Bre'yanna really pregnant?
Is Kashara jealous?
Will Kashara ever really move on from august?