Day in court

Nobody pov*pictures of anothy going to court *
News report
Reporter :later on today singer August alsina will be in court fighting a custody battle with his model ex girlfriend the mother of his child Kashara Brown. well give y'all an update on what happened in the court later on tune in to see what happens.
August pov
So I was watching this news report man the news about Kashara and I going to court is every wear man that shit gonna be on national Television. I'm like omg. But if this is what I have to do to see my son Anothy this is what I'm going to do. Anothy is 1 years old now. And he shouldn't have to choose between his mommy and his daddy the fuck. I know anothy loves us both. so I'm getting ready for court. I take a shower . And I put on my suit and tie man I look fresh . But today is not about me it's about my son and imma let everybody know this.
Kashara pov
So I am ready to go to court and like I'm getting anothy in his suit when I get a phone call. I looked at my phone then I seen the person who was calling me was August I'm like the fuck he want? At first I don't want to answer the phone . But then anothy is looking at me like why you not answering the phone. so I answered the phone.
August : hey so y'all ready for court?
Kashara : August Anothy alsina why the hell did you call my phone?
August : ma chill I wanted to talk to anothy real quick.
Kashara : chill your ass ain't even ask to talk to my son,
August : your son? I thought he was our son okay.
Kashara : *handing anothy the phone *here ant.
Anothy pov
August : hey Anthony
Anthony :hi daddy
August : so you getting ready to go?
Anthony :yes but I love you and mommy why do y'all have to do this why can't y'all just be together?
August : well your mama moved on and so did I bye Anthony.
Anthony : byeeeeeeeeee daddy.
*at court *
August pov
So we took the oath and shit and I seen my little Anthony my little man looking fly. so the judge ask for my side of the story. so I'm bout to tell him.
August : well so this all started one day when I came to pick up my son.
Judge :what happened ?
August : well when my son got in the car he called my girlfriend Kurruche mommy and that's when Kashara went crazy.
Kashara : I didn't go crazy I gave y'all chances before I got crazy what y'all talking about.
Judge:Kashara brown speak only when you are spoken to. Carry on Mr. Alsina
August : well she slapped me and she beat up my girlfriend.
Judge :was this in front of Anthony?
August : no
Judge :where was Anthony?
August : inside the house.
Judge :with?
August : Kashara's boyfriend Christoppher.
Judge :now speaking to you Kashara .did you or did you not tell August he couldn't see Anthony?
Kashara : I did
Judge :why
Kashara : because he was calling me out of my name and disrespecting me and to be honest I felt hurt .
Judge :so here's what I'll do I'll give you joint custody. With means y'all both have custody case dismissed.
Anthony :yah
August : I love you lil man *hugging anothy *
Anthony :love you daddy.
After that we all left and went home for the night.