confused

August pov 
My god last night I was high man I hit Kashara and I got head from another girl. man I know she mad. I go to her room. she was in the conner crying. I tried to lift her head up she just kept crying. This was making me want to cry. right then my dad came in. She ran down stairs.
Chris : hi y'all
Kashara : I hate him *crying * I hate him
Amy / Kashara's mom : what did he do
Kashara : he hit me.
Chris : August get your ass down here.
August : I'm here
Kashara : don't touch me nigga * slapping August *
Chris : what the fuck is wrong with y'all to when we left y'all was the best of friends.
Kashara: a lot of stuff happen when y'all left.
Chris pov
I had video of what was going on. I know August got head. And Kashara was with Tremaine yeah. and I know August and Kashara dated. but I'm not mad though. I just know he broke her heart. I know hard it must've hurt her badly.
So I decided to do something a little special just for the 2 of them. I am taking them to dinner. I'm know your wondering why I'm letting them date it's because I really don't care about Amy / Kashara's mom. I care about Kashara so I'm a let her go with my son and then I'll get her.
Chris : August apologize to your sister.
August : look Kashara I apologize for hitting you I was just mad to be honest.
August pov
I could tell Kashara wasnt listening she was looking on her phone texting some one. I came and sat down next to her and I looked at her phone she was texting Tremaine. She got up and pushed me out of the way, and went upstairs. I ran up stairs after her. She slammed her door in my face. when she came out of her room
She had a bag in her hand. she was looking so cute. She had her hair in a bunn. She was wearing some Jordan's and a jordan shirt and jordan shorts and socks.
August : where you going
Kashara : *silence *
I went downstairs and tried to stop her from leaving. I went downstairs and I saw my dad and my step mom were gone . Kashara walked out the door and slammed it behind her. I went out side after her she just sat down on the porch for awhile. until a bumble bee Chevy camaro showed up. she got up with her bag . I didn't recognize the car. But the boy got out of the car it was Tremaine. He walked up to the porchand Kashara grabbed his hand. I got up and looked at him crazy he just started to talk to Kashara.
August : so you don't know a nigga
Tremaine : look nigga I came here to get my girl no tripping, *smirk *
August : your girl ?bitch nigga she was mine first your ass took my left overs.
Tremaine : you can't tell when you have a good girl you take advantage of her.
August : nigga shut the fuck up.
Tremaine : nigga you dated your sister ho.
Kashara pov
I was feeling bad hearing how august felt and seeing how him and Tremaine were arguing.
Kashara : August Tremaine stop fuckin arguing
August : tell him you don't want him bae
Tremaine : let's not let her choose she ain't that confused.
Kashara : well to be honest I don't know who I want I'm confused I love august and I like Tremaine.
Tremaine : okay I'll waitfor you decision.
August : bae you know you mine no matter what I loveyou.
Kashara : I'm leaving,
August pov *3 hours later *
It's 1 o'clock at night everyone is worried about Kashara no one knows where she is we just know she left. in my head I'm just like it's all August's fault. I look at my dad he came closer to me and said he would like to talk to me. we walked upstairs.
August : what's this about I miss Kashara I shouldn't have never done her wrong.
Chris : I know you love her?
August : yea I love her that's my sister.
Chris : I know you love her more than a sister.
August : what you mean?
Chris : August don't front I know y'all dated.
August : she told you?
Chris : nah I just seen how you looked at her and how she looked at you.
August : I *crying * I really love her.
Chris : my lil nigga crying over a girls she must ment a lot to you.
August : she was different and I'm not giving up on her.
Chris : different how?
August : well she never had a boyfriend before she was pure she was a virgin, and beautiful she was the first girl I went out with like that and she was just so fine.
Chris : i know what you mean. Have you called her?
August : almost like a hundred times.
Chris : call her again.
August : it's not going to work.
Chris : try
I called Kashara this Time there was an answer but the voice wasn't Kashara it was a guy.
Guy :look yo you want the girl back pay me 20 thousand by next week or I'll kill her dead.
August : who are you?
Guy:just have my money
August : can I speak to Kashara to know she's really there?
Guy :bet
Kashara : august help I was kidnapped by. .....,,
Guy :times up bitch.
End of phone call
Chris : so what happened
August : some one kidnapped her and wants 20 thousand dollars a d she was going to tell me who kidnapped her but ge pulled the phone away from her ear.
Chris : it's going to be okay
August: the fuck we going to get the money from?
Chris : August you got to move on
August : you know how I feel about her fuck you I'm leaving and I am getting the money and I am getting Kashara.

Read his ride or die an August alsina story