I want you back

August pov
So every since we went to court I've been thinking about Kashara she makes me feel like ni. Other girl makes me feel I'm like omg. Kurruche is boring and I want to be back with Kashara. So I'm going to break up with Kurruche on instagram and ever wear so No body can be we go out lokey. So I was recording and everything.
August : um Kurruche I just feel like we should just go our separate ways
Kurruche : why August I thought your ass loved me.
August : well you just don't make me feel as well as Kashara makes me feel,
Kurruche : so you breaking up with me for her?
August : yeah get out of my house.
Kurruche : no I won't.
Kurruche pov
Omg I thought August loved me. He made me cry and yes I left his house. and imma get back at that bitch Kashara. August gonna feel like I felt.
August pov
So I Called Kashara And I Got Her To Answer The Phone.
August : hey Kashara
Kashara : hi August look I'm sorry for everything I did to you and look I want you back.
August : oh lord
Kashara : August if you don't feel the same way I got you. August : I do that's why I called you I want you to be mine a again baby.
Kashara : okay you can come over lil Anthony gone be so happy.
Kashara Pov
So I'm getting ready for August to come I took a shower and I took Anthony a shower too. After I was done I heard the door bell ring. Anthony went to go sit on the couch.
August : *hugging Kashara *hi baby
Anthony :so that means my mom and dad are together right?
August : yea
Kashara : I am a bout to cook.
August : you don't have to cook. *Kissing kashara*
Kashara : what you want to do?
August : follow me upstairs.
Kashara : August Anthony we is not bout to have sex you have to prove to you want me.
August : okay bet
Yaaah August and Kashara are back together. do y'all think there's going to be a baby number 2 or nah