royal birthday

August pov
So today is my daughter's birthday. and I did it up for Royalty yeah Kashara did some stuff too but I went way above and beyond. so Kashara is in the shower and I opened the door she was yelling" get out august "like that's something I never seen before. when she came out of the restroom she sat down on the bed and she put her clothes on. when she was doing that she got a phone call. I looked at her phone to see it was my hoe ass dad .
Kashara : August should I answer?
August : nah
Kashara pov
I walked down stairs and the door bell rang. I opened the door when I seen zavion standing at the door I'm like what the fuck nigga? I yell for August he comes downstairs he puts his arm around my neck.
August : what's this pussy nigga doing here?
Kashara : I don't know I answered the door and there he was.
August : how the hell did you get here?
Zavion : I put a tracking device in Kashara's phone so I'll know where I'll know where she is at all times.
Kashara : leave me alone I'm with August now.
Zavion : oh really bitch I know it's your daughter's birthday and I'll ruin this hoe. I want to be with you.
Kashara : shut the fuck up nigga I'm not bout to let your pussy ass ruin my daughter's birthday and I'm not going to be with you .
Zavion : I got u ma but this shit ain't over.
Kashara pov
So August went to take a shower I woke up the kids and Aaliyah they got dressed and they took a shower and everything. August told me not to come up stairs but I had to I felt like I was missing something. I come upstairs and I see August talking all professional and shit.
August : can we have spongebob, and Dora the Explorer, doctor mcstuffings, and princess.
August pov
Kashara : oh I just had to get some things and the kids are ready to go.
August : good wear these (pulling out blind folds )
Kashara : I'm not wearing this
August : you don't trust me.
Kashara : I do
August : then wear it.
Kashara : why are thier 2 ?
August : 1 for you and one for Royalty.
I put on Royalty's blind fold and then we leave for the party. once we finally get there I take off Kashara's blind fold and Aaliyah takes off Royalty's blind fold.
Kashara : omg August did y'all make a little park all for Royalty?
August : yep and our friends are here to.
Kashara pov
This was awesome it had roller coasters, games, candy machines , music and video games and everything omg and it even had a pool no wonder why August told us to bring our bathing suits.
Royalty : I want to go to the pool.
August : okay princess put on your bathing suits and swim trunks.
Once every one was done we all hopped in the pool. It was alot more of our friends in the pool too.
Aysia : aww look at Royalty came I hold her.
Kashara : sure
August : *Whispering In Kashara's Ear * Here comes Chris.
Kashara : aww shit (putting her arm around August )
Royalty :spongebob omg I want to go see spongebob.
We walked out to go see spongebob when we bumpped into Chris.
Chris pov
I saw August holding my daughter I'm like what the fuck nigga? August set up the whole thing.
Royalty : who that (pointing to Chris )
Chris : I'm your dad
Royalty: no you not (kissing August )
Kashara : aww y'all so cute (taking a picture and putting it on instagram )
Chris: so u ain't tell her I'm her real father?
Kashara : shut the fuck up it's my daughter's birthday turn up.
August pov
August : spongebob spongebob *taking a picture of Royalty and spongebob putting it on instagram *
Chris : can I at least hold her or spend some time with her?
August : LETS Ask Royalty?
Royalty : nah I want daddy.
So we walked to the food stand and we got cotton candy and some slushys .of course that nigga chris followed and the paparazzi was all over us again.
Chris : come to daddy Royalty.
Royalty : no (throw slushy at chris)
Chris : that's some shit right there.
August : let's go play some games.
Royalty : Water Basket Ball.
August : now who gone sit on the top and fall if Royalty makes it.
Royalty : I have an idea how about you.
do I Sit Above the ON The Chair While Royalty throws the ball she has skills she threw it the first time and dunked me.
August : (getting out of the water ) she gets it from her daddy.
After a while we left and then when we headed to the car we saw Chris.
Chris: let me see my child.
Kashara : oh hell nah
We get in the car and drive off to the house when we get to the house we see flames.
Author note
Aww shit what could have happened ?
Who Could Have DONE It?
Where they going to stay?
Find all this out in the next chapter.