the night

August pov
August : Kashara Normani Cambers will you marry me?
Kashara : of course I will marry you August I love you like there's no tomorrow.
August : I love you.
Kashara : I love you more
August : well let's go upstairs and you can show me how much you really love me are you ready?
Kashara : yea daddy
August : okay mommy
Kashara pov
Warning inappropriate things ahead.
August carried me bridal style up stairs to our room. He layed me on my back. I kissed him on his soft lips.
Kashara : daddy I got a question?
August : what ever you want mama
Kashara : about when does it stop hurting
August : on. Your 3rd time let's get started you got me horny for you girl.
I kissed him again he kissed me he pulled off my shorts and he touched my virgina.on the outside of my panties. he looked at me for an entrance I gave it to him. he pulled my panties off an licked my vigina.omg his tongue felt like heaven. I pulled off his shorts. I pulled off his underwear. as I was doing that he grabbed my ass.
Kashara : oooh augie
I pulled off his underwear and man his friend was huge it was like 2 foot longs. Put together man my big brother packing.
August : ready?
I closed my eyes as August's put his Friend in side of me. I'm mianing very loudly abd then I got on top of him and I rode his dick, and I called his name. then he puts he friend in my mouth. Y'all know why he wrote "pornstar "it was about me . I rode his dick like a pornstar .
After that as over there was blood leaking down my legs. I ran to the rest room took a shower and I also took a pregnancy test.
Kashara : August what if I told you I was pregnant?
Cliff hanger
Find out what august thinks
She's pregnant.