what we would do for love

Chris pov
I come to August mad as hell . I see him kissing on Kashara abd stuff. but Amy / Kashara's mom is even madder than me she wants to kill the both of them right now. we walk uo to them they walk away the next thing I know I'm grabbing August.
August pov
I was running from my dad holding on to Kashara when I felt some one grabbing me . I knew it wasn't Kashara she was beside me this came from behind me. Next thing I know I punched the person. Later relizing the person was my dad.
Amy / Kashara's mom pov
Omg no August just didn't punch his dad. Nah its bout to be some real trouble now. I grabbed Kashara away from august and she pushed me off of her.That was a very bad mistake. I grabbed her Hair and I pulled her to the ground. August tried to pull me off of her then chris got up and beat the shit out of Aug. August wason the ground she pulled something out of August's pocket.
Kashara pov
I pulled a gun out of August's pocket cause man I am getting tired of these people . Plus August is over hear bleeding and shit. I pulled the gun out and pointed it at chris.
Chris : you won't shoot any body show mehow much you love my son if you love him like you say you do pull the trigger. cause you doing this for him, but I bet you don't love him that much.
I lived August very much next thing I know I pulled the trigger on chris he was bleeding badly. August and I left.
August pov
We couldn't have any witnesses. So as Kashara went to the car I went back in a I pulled the trigger on her ma but I know Kashara doesn't love her that much cause her dad was her everything. and Her mom played him like he wasn't shit.
Kashara pov
I was getting scared not just cause I shot chris I'm scared bout that to but august is in this building he hasn't yet to come out .when he finally comes out he gets inb the car and he drives me home with him. I go inside and I lay in my bed August lays next to me.
August : what's wrong baby girl?
Kashara : I'm scared about the whole situation. *voice trembling *
August : don't be I got you no matter what I loveyou Kashara
Kashara : *crying * August I love you too
August : why you crying?
Kashara : the feeling is real.
August : it was always real for me.
Kashara : keep it that way baby. Promise something
August : what?
Kashara : you'll be by my side forever.
August : promise