What the fuck

August pov
So I come back  into  our  hotel  room and I  come  back  to Kashara yelling at  me  .  I'm  like  what  the  fuck nigga?
Kashara pov
So  August  finally gets back home  and  then I'm  ready  for  him. I'm  mad  I'm  pissed  off  august  was  gone  for  2 hours. And  I waited every  god  damn  second  for  him  to  come. so  he  walks in the room. I'm  ready  for  him.
Kashara :  August  Anothy alsina  where  the hell  have  you  been  for 2 hours?
August :  I was  just  outside  smoking.
Kashara :  for 2 god  damn  hours  if  you  was gone  lie I  know  you're ass  could've came  up  with  something  better than  that.
So LET  Me  Ask  You Again August  Where  WERE  You?
August : girl  you  don't  have  to  worry  about  that  that's  handled already.
Kashara :  well I'm  handled  already  I  guess  cause  I'm  getting on  the next  flight  back  to  Miami  if  you  don't tell  me  what happened.
August :  look  I saw  Bre'yanna  downstairs  and  she  wanted to sleep  with  me  and  I  smoked  her ass.
Kashara :  you  for real  ?
August :  yea  and  I did  it  for  you  I  mean  for  us.
Kashara :  aww
August :  doesn't  someone  owe  me  an apology?
Kashara : August  Anothy  alsina  I'm  truly  sorry  and  I  love you. August :  where's  my  apologitic  kiss?
Kashara : *kissing  August  on the  fore head *here  bae.
August :  nah  I  want  a  tongue  kiss.
Kashara : okay  August 
August :  no don't  call  me  August  call  me  big  daddy.
Kashara :  August I  mean  big  daddy  you  asking  for  2 much
August :  I  still  ain't  get  my  kiss.
Kashara : alright  *  kissing  August  on the  lips *
The  kisses  felt  so good  I  just  wanted  to be  held  in  this  moment. I  held  August  by  the  waist. he  pulled me  in closer to  him. he  layed  on  his back.
August : um imma  make  you  suffer  you  can't  have  nun  tonight.
Kashara : really  big  daddy. I  want  it.
He's  trying  to  not  let  me have  it  but  I'm  bout  to  make  him  horny. I  take  off  my  bra   and  I  shake  my  boobs  in  August's  face. He pulled  his  head  up  and  squeezed my titties.
August :  so  you  trying  to  get  it  by  making  me  want  it right?
Kashara :  yea  is it  working?
August :  of  course  princess but  you  still  ain't  getting  none.
Kashara :  oooh  August  omg.
August  tried  to  really  tease  me  he grabbed  my  ass and  then  he  put  his  mouth  around  my titties. I  got  up  and  I  put  my bra and  my shirt  back  on and  I layed  across  August's  chest. we watched a movie .
August pov
Kashara  fell a sleep  again  I  look  at  the  time  on the  clock  it  reads 3:39 am  Kashara  is still  on  my chest  I  kissed  her  on  the  head  and  then I  fell  asleep  . when  I  woke  up  Kashara  was  still  sleeping  I  took  a  picture  of  her  on  instagram. She  looked  beautiful. I  woke  her  up  and she  took  a  shower. then  I  woke  my kids  and  Aaliyah  up  they  got  dressed  and  took  showers  and  everything. so  today  I  Plan to  take Kashara  and  the  family  out  to  eat.
Kashara pov
When  we  get  to  the  place  I  see  that  bitch  Gigi  I'm  like  what  the fuck. Me and  August  walk  right  pass  her she  goes  in  and she  sits  down  across  from  her  date  and  guess  who  that  was? ChristoppherMaurice brown. Omg I  sat down in  the  chair  with  the  family  when  chris approaches us. With the  butch Gigi. Chris :  can  I  see  my  daughter? Oh  yea  let's  not  be  rude  this is  my girl Gigi
Gigi :  oh  we met  at  this  party  when  I  was  with  Tremaine,
Chris :  so are  y'all  friends?
Kashara :  oh  not  at  all.
Chris pov
We  got  finish eating  and  so did Kashara  and  august  they  were  about  to  leave  when  Kashara  reached  for  Royalty  I  ran  off  and  put her  in  the  car.
Author  note
do Omg  Chris  kiddnapped Royalty cliffhanger huh? 
What  will  Kashara  do?
What  Will  August  Do?
So get  ready for  some  drama  in the  next  chapter.