Zavion?

Kashara pov
So look I moved on from august oh yea we don't even live in the same state. Me and the kids live in L.A California. and august lives in Miami still. Well I'm dating this guy named Zavion he's cute light skin and about 5'1 . he's adorable we've been dating for about 2 months now. August has came to L.A to see his kids like 5 or 6 times or whatever. August is still with the bitch Keke. So back to my life. so zavion is coming over today do I'm taking a shower and getting ready.
August pov
So I'm in LA today and I'm going to see my kids today . I get dressed and Keke gets dressed. We get on the plane and we fly off to L.A. when we get there we go in the hotel and we opened the door.
August : I'm leaving I'm bout to go see my kids.
Keke : we just got here we can't chill or nothing every time we come to L.A you always first thing first seeing your kids and shit are you fucking the bitch or something?
August : I'm just about to see the kids i promise you I love you.
Keke : *kissing August * okay
*skipping to the house *
So I see 2 cars when I pull up to the driveway I'm like who the fuck here. I walk up to the door and a teenage girl answered the door.
Girl : omg why is August alsina at the door? I'm Chynna.
August : well is Kashara here?
Chynna : yes mommy Kashara august alsina is here .
August : mommy Kashara? ?
Chynna : yep you left her now she dating my dad.
Kashara pov
So I came downstairs I see August standing at my door way. He looked like he was pissed off or whatever.
Kashara: hey August the kids up stairs.
Chynna : omg August alsina coming in our house.
Kashara : girl hug him or whatever you see August alsina okay take a selfie do something .
We walked into the living room.
Chynna pov
Oh so I'm in the living room with August alsina omg! !!
Zavion pov
So I walked into the. Living room to see what what was my daughter yelling about. I go down stairs to see Kashara's ex August. And I see my daughter all over him I don't like that shit. I walked into the living room and I pulled my daughter away from him.
August : SHE a Fan DONT be Pulling my Fans Away Like We Was Just Trying To Take A Selfie,
Zavion :nigga get yo ass outta here.
August : nigga I'm here to see my kids so who gonna make me?
Zavion :children?nigga you have 1 child the other one is your dads child dumb ass
Chynna : dad I know your not bout to fight August alsina in the house.
Anthony pov
August : hi son
Anthony : I'm not talking to you you were disrespecting my mom yeah I'm only 5 but I know when stuff is wrong I'm 5 not stupid.
August : look I'm sorry but is that how you really feel.
Anthony : sorry? You always say you sorry but you always hurting my mom's heart .
August : this is about me and u.
Anthony : you can leave.
Zavion :man listen to your son he telling you right.
August : and if I don't *pushing zavion *
Zavion :bitch don't get a cap busted in yo ass.
August pov
Did this nigga just threaten me. I'm about to beat the shit out of this bitch. I'm already mad about what my son tells me. He punched me in my face. we started fighting. I beat the shit out of him . I going to exit the door when when I felt something in my legs I feel to the ground.
Chynna pov
Omg my dad just shot august alsina,
Keke pov
So I been in this hotel room for about 4 hours. August is still gone. I'm mad I have a tracking device installed in August's phone. so I followed him to the place I get out side the place and I see the ambulance picking up august.
author note
The story is just getting heated okay we gone have 5 more chapters