long lost family

Kashara pov
I called Aaliyah a whole lot of times. she hasn't picked up the phone not one time. I was driving down the street when I stopped at the store. when I was in the store this light skinned guy who looked like chris came up to me.
???? : I'm Maurice aren't you August Alsina's wifey?
Kashara : yes y?
Maurice :well see Chris Brown is my dad and august is my brother.
Kashara : y haven't I heard of you?
Maurice :when I was about 6 years old chris decided that he didn't want me any more because from a young age he could tell that I was GAY. That's why he always beat on me so I decided to run away.
Kashara : wow I couldn't tell that you were GAY at all. Do you have any other siblings?
Maurice :we had a brother his name was Melvin we called him mel.
Kashara : what do you mean you had a brother named Mel you saying that as in past tense.
Maurice :well actually our brother mel was shot.
Kashara : I'm sorry to hear that. do you want to come with me and meet your brother?
Maurice :sure
At the house
I didn't know Maurice that well so I let him stay out side and I got August to sit out side .
Augustpov
So Kashara told me to come outside because it was some stuff about a long lost brother or some shit . I went outside and seen this light skinned guy on our porch.
August : who dis?
Maurice : hi I'm Maurice your my brother and chris brown is my dad.
August : how come I ain't know about you? How I know you really my brother what's my ma' name?
Maurice : our moms name is Jordyn Rachel alsina.
August : why haven't we met?
Maurice : well when I little chris could detect from a early age *hesitate*don't judge me that I was gay he always used to hit me and beat me and shit so I couldn't take it anymore and I ran away.
August : have you met Mel?
Kashara : you knew about mel ?
August : yea that was my nigga we used to grind together.
Maurice : um well how can I put this?
Kashara : well Melvin um he's gone?
August : what the fuck you mean gone as in dead?
Maurice : yes
Maurice pov
August ran into the house.
Aaliyah pov
Yeah I ran away I went back to my home Detroit. I went back there I just want to hustle back were I'm from I've tried to let Kashara in my life it ain't work the only female that really got my back is my lil sister Imogen. So I Have To grind and take Care of Her . well When I Came Back I Found Out My grandma was Dead AND Imogen Was IN AND Out Of foster homes. I found out where she was and now I'm here legal guardian. Imogen is 9 years old now. Oh my god August is calling my phone. I feel like I should answer to tell them I'm okay and I don't want to be with them no mo.
Phone convo
Kashara : Aaliyah were in the hell are you?
Aaliyah : oh me I'm just chilling in Detroit with Imogen.
Kashara : y did you leave?
Aaliyah : I don't need y'all y'all are jus good with out me especially August he can do with out y'all don't have my back the only who will have my baby thru all the bull shit is Imogen. and my sister was in a foster homes while I was so called "living the dream life ".
Kashara : where is all this anger coming from?
Aaliyah : ask ya man we bye I have to feed Imogen.
Kashara : but *hung up phone *
August pov
I'm just been so mad every since ma' brotha told me some body killed my brotha Melvin. I'm just fucked up a young nigga ain't even make 25. Kashara came up stairs and she rubbed me on my back. I kissed her just a little bit. the door bell rung Kashara opened the door that was a mistake.
Who was at the door?
Why was it a mistake?