going our separate ways

August pov (my new girlfriend pic up top)
So Kashara and I are broken up we went our separate ways. she was just getting boring to me she wasn't living the alsina life style you know what I mean. I see Anothy every day. and plus I got a new girl her name is Ms. Kurruche tran. She this fine ass Asian chick .
Kashara pov
So I'm at the house with Anothy . Yes me and august broke up it doesn't matter to me any more that's because I'm with Chris now. Hell yeah I'm talking about chris brown fine ass. him and Anothy gets along just a little bit. But Anothy really doesn't like him cause he ain't his dad and only August ass trained him to be that way. So August is coming over to pick up anothy .I get Anothy dressed and everything and I get his stuff together then I heard the door bell ring. I went outside to see August standing there. I went to go put Anothy in his car seat when Anothy. Called this bitch mama I'm not mad at my son I'm mad at August for letting him call her mama . I took Anothy back into the house cause I couldn't let him see me act a god damn fool.
Kashara : August Anothy alsina so you let my son call this fraud bitch of yours mama abd yo dumb ass ain't say shit.
A/girl :excuse me my name is Kurruche tran okay I'm not a bitch and Anothy loves me and I love anothy as much as you do.
Kashara : shut the fuck up bitch my son don't fuckin love my son and how the fuck you going to love him the same amount as I do get yo life bitch.
August : look you doing the most bitch.
Kashara : so I'm a bitch I'm really a bitch I'm a bitch who is your step sister who you went out with and took my vignity should I say more? But I'm a mother fuckin bitch that's not what you said when we were fuckin. Dumb hoe.
August : shut the fuck up bitch I came to get my mother fuckin son
Kashara : *slapping August * get away from my house dumb ho and you can't see your son,
August : take me to court.
Kashara : okay bet.
They got in the car and left.
Kurruche : this dumb bitch.
Next thing I know I hit Kurruche in the face. and we started to fight I started going crazy. Chris came outside and he pulled me off of Kurruche. I went back in the house and did my make up and stuff. then I knew I had to answer to anothy about his dad.
Anothy : weres my daddy?
Kashara : well see your daddy was just leaving.
Anothy : did I do something wrong?
Kashara : well let's talk you know your daddy's girlfriend?
Anothy : yes.
Kashara : well she's not your mommy I am
Anothy : daddy August said I could call her mommy.
Kashara : well he only did that to disrespect me.
Anothy : disrespect?what do that means
Kashara : he wants lower me down.
Anothy : oh I love you mommy and I love daddy to.
Kashara : see I'll work that out.