beg for it

Kashara pov
Kashara : Augie what if I told you I was pregnant?
August : pregnant? What I got a whole career in front of me.we to young to be having kids girl you only 18 ,and I'm only 19. Okay
Kashara : august what the hell are you saying?
August : we ain't ready for this.
Kashara : What The Hell August? You wasn't saying this shit last night when I was fuck August? You wasn't saying that when I was fuckin you're ass.
August : and I didn't know you was going to get pregnant when I was fuckin you okay.
Kashara : August I thought your ass loved me and was going to marry me.
August : I love you but this is to soon.
Kashara : August I don't want to marry you anymore until you show me better.
August : girl if that's how you feel maybe your ugly ass should get an abortion.
Kashara : ugly? Where the fuck do you see ugly at?
August : bitch leave me alone and get your ugly ass outta my house.
Kashara : *slapping August * bitch please tell me who the hell you calling a bitch?
August pov
Kashara ran down stairs. I threw her stuff over the rail down to the ground. She. Ran back up and tried to talk to me. I punched her right in the stomach.
Kashara : August Anothy alsina I'm pregnant! !!!
Kashara pov
I pulled August to the ground. I got on top of him and I puched the shit out of him. August started bleeding . I left with some of my stuff and august was crying on the ground. Yeah I'm making this nigga feel how I feel. I feel like crying. I leave out side but I'm really just sitting on the porch cause I have no wear to go . I haven't been introduced to people around here. and I'm not just friends with anybody. a few minutes later and I'm just sitting out cha and august comes out here with a blont in his hand.
August : *smoking *Kashara I'm sorry baby I do v want to be with you. and I will take care of your baby.
Kashara : sorry August you said sorry so many damn times if I had to count how many times you said sorry if I was to get a quarter each time you said sorry nigga I'll be rich,
August : this time I mean it it's for yo baby.
Kashara : nigga you keep saying yo baby yo ass need to say our baby. nigga I ain't have sex with myself.
August : true you didn't but trust me I want to do right.
Kashara : imma make you beg for it