The truth unfolds

Bre'yanna pov
So I'm at August's house and ti be straight forward with you guys I am a stripper low key and august doesn't know about my career every time he ask me about work and other stuff like that I automatically change the subject. I know August still has feelings for Kashara his ex but I told him I was pregnant so he would have to stay with me. August comes downstairs and gives me a hug.
Bre'yanna : hey bae.
August : well look I'm bout to go out for a little while I'll be back.
Bre'yanna : you just woke up August at least eat breakfast.
August : I don't have the time.
Bre'yanna : okay bae be back soon. *kissing August *
August : byeeeeeeeeee *kissing Bre'yanna *
August pov
So were am I going I know that is what y'all are thinking y'all like what the fuck. Well sometimes I sneak off because I don't really like Bre'yanna she doesn't please me like the way Kashara does. so I'm going to Kashara's house to pick up Anthony.
Kashara pov
Kashara : Anthony call someone I think I am bout to have my baby.
Anthony pov
So when she said call someone she didn't say who and yes I'm 3 but I know how to read I call my daddy.
August : what up
Anthony : come quick mommy gonna have a baby.
August : okay I'll be there.
August pov
Okay so this was my perfect chance. I am going to There house when I get to the door Anthony was already waiting for me.
Anthony : she up stairs.
Kashara pov
So I'm in the restroom throwing up when I feel a slight touch on my back. I look back and I see it's August.
August : Kashara before you go off I'm here cause Anthony told me that you were about to have the baby.
Kashara : take me to the hospital damn.
So WERE in the car and Im sitting in the Front Anthony in tbe back once finally get to the Hospital I get booked into a Room and August and Anthony are in the waiting room. I called a couple of people to come like my girls and yes I did try to call chris and tell him that the baby is about to be born.
Doctor : push push
Kashara : okay I'm trying
Then I see 2 faces in the doorway one is August and the other is chris. August leaves the room again probably to go watch Anthony.
Doctor : so you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl what do you want to name her?
Kashara : Royalty Nia Brown.
Aysia : aww that name is about the cutest,
Jhene : she's about the cutest little girl ever.
Chris : I promise imma fo right and take care of my daughter . I even brought her some clothes and shoes and some toys.
Kashara : *holding Royalty *aww thanks chris.
Chris : go tell Anthony to come meet his sister.
Kashara : Ant look you got a sister.
Anthony : yeah I have some one to fight with play race cars with and everything.
Kashara : Anthony August Alsina you are not going to fight my daughter.
Anthony : aww well can I at least pretend to.
Kashara : no boy you something else.
*skipping to taking Royalty home *
August pov
So I've set up a lot of stuff for Royalty she has her own little room /nursery. she has toys and everything.
Bre'yanna pov
I think August ass is cheating on me to be honest and im bout to find out. Let me find out August Anthony cheating. so I text August.
-love Bre'yanna : bae I need you come home I miss you.
-August :
-love Bre'yanna : August are you there?
-August :
-love Bre'yanna : fuck it I'm leaving and I'm not coming back .
August pov
Oh shit I just read Bre'yanna 's text I'm like omg shesay she leaving me I don't care cause sne juat temporary at least now I have time to take care Royalty.