aww shit part 1

Flash back
We were driving from Royalty's birthday party on the way home when we got to our house we saw flames.
£nd of flash back
August pov
I know who could have done this I know it was probably that nigga zavion I remembered he said "that he would ruin my daughter's birthday . I got out of the car and I called the fire department. as I got closer I saw a box on the ground I picked it up it was a pretty light box. I opened it it had a note inside that said "happy birthday this is for not letting me see my fucking daughter thats why Kashara's mother is gone just like her dad ". Omg so my no good dad did this shit .I pulled the car out of the driveway and I pulled back a little bit while I did that Kashara took the box and read the message inside of the box. I know it was hurting her but not that much. the whole car ride to the hotel Kashara didn't say a word. Her head was leaned against the door the whole car ride. Once we got out of the car and got to the hotel Aaliyah took Anthony and Royalty to the room. I stayed in the car and tried to comfort Kashara a little bit. She put her head on my chest and she started to cry. I kissed her on the fourhead. She Pushed Me Off Of her.she Soon fell Asleep On my Chest I carried Her Bridal Style To THE Room. I Layed her on the bed and I Went Downstairs to Check on thr kids Anthony and Royalty were fast asleep. Aaliyah was sitting in the middle of the floor crying.
August : What's Wrong?
Aaliyah : *silence *
August : you can talk to me.
Aaliyah : I don't want to talk about it I'll tell my sister when she wakes up.
August : why can't you just tell me?
Aaliyah : August can you please just leave me alone?
August : sure.
I went to bed and I layed next to Kashara and feel asleep.
*the morning *
Aaliyah pov
So I walk up stairs to see my sister. She's laying on August's chest . the reason I really didn't want to talk to August last night is because he's a fine man and thought he might have tried to come on to me . August had his shirt off ohh he was so fine to be honest I dream about August. I dream about being with August. is that weird? I love august but he's my sisters man and I don't think August will feel the same way as I do about him about me.
I shake my sister a little bit and she wakesup.
Kashara : what Aaliyah ?
Aaliyah : can I tell you something?
Kashara : what Aaliyah
Aaliyah : it's about a guy that I like.
Kashara : carry on
Aaliyah : so it's this guy that I like who someone who I really love also likes but I like him very much what do I do? Kashara : go for him.
August pov
I knew Aaliyah was talking about me how obvious did she have to be ? but Kashara told her to go for it that was a real mistake. so I walked downstairs I had no shirt on and
I went outside to smoke. when I was smoking I heard the door open a little bit. I saw Aaliyah aww shit.
Aaliyah pov
I came outside when august was smoking I sat down on the ground cause it was no other place to sit.
August : come sit on daddy's lap.
I sat on August's lap. August past me the weed . I have never smoked before so I ain't know what to do.
August : you never smoked before I can tell.
Aaliyah : teach me nigga teach me
August : damn you so anxious.
August : (putting it in between my lips )blow blow
August put the blunt out I could tell he was high as fuck I was going to take advantage of this shit. I kissed august on the lips he started to move his lips on my lips a little bit man his lips are so soft . I moved off of him cause I thought about my sister.
August : what's wrong baby girl?
Aaliyah : nun I was just thinking
August : about. . . .
Aaliyah : you and me and my sister
August : oh yeah um about her I got that under control.
Aaliyah : okay August
August pov
I know I just cheated with Kashara's sister who is now 17. But man shawty fine. and she got them lips . Aaliyah was about to go in the hotel next thing I know I was looking at her ass and I popped her on her ass.
Aaliyah : August get the fuck
August : what ever bae.
Aaliyah : bae? I'm your bae?
August : if you want to be.
Aaliyah : I am
August pov
So I went back upstairs to our bedroom I was sleeping and the only thing I could think about was Aaliyah .
Aaliyah pov
So I'm trying to go to sleep but I can't I'm thinking about August.
August pov
I walked downstairs and I layed on the couch . I turned on the TV. I heard a soft voice calling my name.
Aaliyah : August I can't sleep?
Authors note
Aww shit august done messed up now.
What will happen between Aaliyah and august?
What will happen between Kashara and august?
What will happen between Aaliyah and Kashara?
Will Kashara find out about August and Aaliyah?