life changing experience

Flash back
Imani pov
I was driving with my daughter when next thing I know I get into a wreck.
End of flash back
August pov
So I got a phone call from the hospital saying that Imani and her daughter got into a car wreck. I rushed to the hospital. when I got there drake and diggy and Kashara were there at the hospital. and alot more other people that we didn't know. They let me drake and diggy and Kashara go in the room to see them we all looked at Imani and then Danielle.
Daniel pov
I stared at the bed with Imani and my daughter on it I started to cry. even though I was in front of everyone Kashara came over and comforted me. Drake had no emotions and he looked like he could care less im like the fuck.
Drake : you a punk why ya crying?
Kashara : I don't know who you is are why you here but chill.
Drake : I know who you arelil Mama AND dont get an Additutde with me,
Kashara : I ain't getting no god damn additutde this just me.
Drake : I like that a girl who stands up for her self.
Kashara : boy get the fuck.
Daniel : that's my girl.
August pov
Kashara was about to start some shit . I can't believe she with diggy. I walked out of the room and Kashara followed me.
Kashara : August. ....um. ..look. ..I'm. ....well.....it's. ..just. ..
August : I know your stupid ass don't know what to say and you with that nigga diggy the fuck you talking to me for talk to your man.
Kashara : August number 1 I'm not with diggy yet and number 2 I only followed you cause I wanted you back.
August : well I've moved on see Imani that's in the hospital bed right now that's my girl so you can get the fuck on I'm over you.
Kashara pov
Once he said that I felt a tear drop down my eye I wiped it away.
August : um yah water just broke look Kashara I'm sorry if you don't want to talk to me no more it's good but a least let me see my children.
Kashara : one is bout to be born.
August ran and got me a room we sat in the room and talked until the doctor came.
Doctor : push push
August : aww I see the head it's a girl.
Doctor : what do you want to name her?
Kashara : I'll let you decide August.
August : Anastacia Angelina alsina
Kashara : aww that's cute .
August : can I hold her ?
Kashara : yeah some body take a picture of my 2 babies.
August : so I'm your baby ?
Kashara : nah you with Imani.
August : I don't know if we can ever be a couple again but we can be friends.
That hurt that hurt me really deep in side. I almost cried but I didn't. I wiped my face.
August : are you OK?
Kashara : no I'm really not.
August : why?
Kashara : cause I want to be with you but you don't want with me. You don't love me how I love you. I don't love you as a friend or even a sister I love you as my husband and I'll do anything to make us better.
August : anything?
Kashara : don't go crazy but yah I'll do anything.
August : (coming closerto Kashara )I want a 3 sum.
Kashara : you serious
August : I'm dead ass serious.
Kashara : I'll think about it
Skipping to Imani room
Author pov
Doctor : Imani and her daughter will be fine they'll get out of the hospital tomorrow morning and just who will be picking them up?
August raises his hand he only decided to do that cause he wants something from Imani.
Author note
Yeah Anastacia Angelina alsina is here
Will august take care of Anastacia?
Will Kashara give August what he wants?
If she does who should the other girl be?
Will August and Kashara get back together?
Will Kashara fall for diggy.