Anthony's first day of school

Kashara pov
Yeah I know Anthony set up the whole little situation. Anthony is a smart boy he's 4 years old. so I'm enroll him in a private school .Royalty is 6 months old now. August and I are cool were not officially together or anything but he is doing a good job help me take care of Royalty. Royalty has already made you a few words she hasn't officially said her first words. Anthony and her are good together and they get along. So I wake up the clock reads 7:45 . I'm like omg I got to enroll Anthony in school. I rolled over on to August and then he woke up and pushed me over a little bit.
August : what is so important?
Kashara : I'm bout to enroll Anthony into school remember?
August : oh yeah um let me take a shower and get dressed.
So next I went downstairs into Anthony's room. I woke him up.
Anthony : ma do I have to go to this school thing ?
Kashara : yes you do your a smart little boy.
Anthony : do I have to get up this early every morning?
Kashara : yes boy now take a shower and get dressed. and I'll have your lunch ready when you get out.
Anthony pov
So I went into the room and I took my shower and got dressed. Then I went downstairs to see my baby sister Royalty. she was sitting on the couch next to my dad and dhe was dressed looking beautiful. So I came and Sat next to my dad,
Anthony : hi dad hi Royalty.
Royalty :Anothy
august : omg Royalty just said her first word.
Kashara : what was it?
August : Anthony.
Kashara : really ? Anthony well I got your lunch packed and ready . Hurry up let's get in the car.
*skipping to the school *
August pov
We all get out of the car . We go to the front desk were this lady is sitting. I put Royalty in her stroller. we ring the bell the lady is still looking down at her phone like she doesn't hear us.
Kashara : um miss do your job I'm waiting on you.
???? : I'm Teyana okay what you want?
Kashara : is that additutde I sence?
Teyana : ma'am what would you like?
Kashara : look up you talking to us but you still on your phone you haven't even gave us any eye contact.
Teyana : *looking up*omg your August Alsina can I get a selfie with you and omg your s model Kashara is it omg.
I take the selfie with her and then the Teyana takes Anthony in a room to give him this test or whatever. This takes like 40 minutes.
Teyana : I got good news your son tested on a 2 grade level do we can send him to 2nd grade.
Teyana and the rest of us took Anthony to his Class room.
August : bye Anthony
Kashara : bye baby *kissing Anthony *
Anthony : I'm not your baby any more mom your embrassing me.
Kashara : what ever Anthony
Royalty :bye Anthony

Anthony pov
I walked in the class room . I seen this cute little girl. I walked up to her .
Anthony : hi my name is Anthony.
??? : just cause you August alsina son don't think you can talk to me.
Anthony : can I get a name?
Teacher :Raven stop talking to Anthony.
Teacher :well its about to be lunch time. Go get your lunches, I walked next to Raven all the way to the cafeteria. She still hasn't spoke to me all to me yet but at dismissal imma make her mine. an un known boy walked up to her.
!????: what's up bae?
Raven : I'm not your bae Tristan leave me alone.
Tristan : come on girl.
Anthony : the girl said leave her alone.
Tristan :* pushing Anthony * and if I don't?
Anthony : *punching Tristan in the nose *I'll beat you up.
Tristan pov
I was getting up from off of the ground. my nose was bleeding I got up and hit Anthony . then Anthony knocked me down again and the teacher came and took us and Raven to the principals office. we sat in the office and slowly waiting on the principal to come. she walked into the room our principal was an older lady . She was light skinned and she wore a pants suit and some high heels.
Principal :so I herd y'all were fighting and I know what it is about so well just call your parents .
Anthony pov
She called all of our parents and they were coming to. Pick us up. When our parents finally got here My dad and my mom came into the office so did the others mom and dads
August : y are we here?
Principal:well your son and Tristan got into a fight.
Nikki : why is Raven in here?
Principal :because they were fighting for her.
Nikki : I cant help it that my daughter is Pretty
August : did he hit you first
Anthony : yep he pushed me then I beat him up.
Ciara : so what's the consequences?
Principal : they will be suspended for 3 days. your dismissed.