After that we continued to eat and be silent, and while eating I looked to my left. I saw three women at the other table looking at us and whispering, "look, isn't that Kayla? Why did she sit with the girl who stole her boyfriend."

I glared at them, and while I was just staring at them, they turned and looked at me too. When they saw me glaring at them, they immediately looked away and kept quiet. There will always be people who will talk or look at you badly even if they don't know the truth.

I'm annoyed, I'm annoyed because of them, especially when they talked about Sam. I secretly looked at Sam, I saw Sam and Kayla are talking to each other, I'm glad because at least now there's a chance for the two of them to get along.

 After a while, Gab suddenly spoke to Avaline "Um, Avaline, tanong ko lang, what course did you take?" Avaline smiled and said "Um, pre-law, how about you? What course did you take?" Gab slowly smiled at her and said "um..same with Sam, Business ad-" 

Avaline said "adminstration?" Gab said "y-yes hehe." Sabi ni Avaline "do you want that course?" 

Gab said "Y-yeah of course." Avaline said "You're lucky, you can choose the course you want. Unlike me, sapilitan lang." 

Gab said "that..can still be changed." Avaline asked "How?" Gab said "By...trying to talk to them?"

Avaline said "If only they were that easy to talk to and if they were that easy to listen to me, I would have done it before."  Gab asked "So..hindi mo pa nagagawa? Hindi mo pa nagawang kausapin sila?" 

Avaline said "um, well, I tried once, but.. they didn't listen to me." Gab said "Try again, there's nothing wrong with trying it again, right?" Avaline just looked at him. 

Avaline said "Okay, I'll try, I'll try to talk to them and convince them to change my course. I'll also try to convince them to stop their plan about my....arranged marriage with AA." Avaline looked at me and Gab also slowly looked at me after she said about the arranged marriage.

I looked at them, I said to Avaline "Sana nga pumayag silang ihinto yun." Avaline said "I'll do my best." I said "thank you." She smiled and said "You should also try, you should also try to talk to your parents too."

I was silent for a moment and just looked at her, after a moment I said "I..."Suddenly someone spoke so we looked in that direction, "Look what do we have here!"

It was Edita "A traitor." Kayla frowned and stand up, Edita said "Let's clap our hands for the traitor everyone!" She clapped after saying that, "Bravo!"

Kayla asked "what are you doing Edita?" Edita said "I'm just telling and pointing out to them who the traitor is here." Kayla just looked at her, Edita smiled and face the people around her. 

She said "Ladies and Gentle Kayla Leal Reos, the traitor of the Herbert University!" Sam stand up and said "tigilan mo na yan Edita." Edita said "Oh and here's the slut."

Napakunot ako ng noo nang sabihin yun ni Edita, Edita said "sorry hindi kita nabati, hindi ko kasi napansin na nadyan ka pala. Pero okay lang naman sayo yun diba? Sanay ka naman na magpapansin eh." Kayla said "Edita tumigil kana!" 

Edita said "What?! That's true, It's also true that you're a traitor, you're a traitor because even though I did everything to take your side after this slut stole your boyfriend, you still chose and forced me to apologize to this slut?"

Kayla kept silent, "And then what? You're going to tell me that you're going to walk away from me if I don't apologize to her? Are you stupid? I'm your friend not her!" Kayla walked closer to Edita ang said "I'm forcing you to apologize because I know what you did was wrong, and I don't want to condone your wrong behavior!"