CHAPTER 1

FEW DAYS LATER-

There was a knocking at my door that was so loud. That's why I woke up; I opened the door, and it's my friends. "Bro, what's up?" Ryan asked.

"Or shall I say, bro wake up!" Ryan said.

I asked, "Bro, what are you both doing here?" Ryan said, "We just want to check if you're okay." I asked him, "Why?" Ryan said, "Cause we're your friends." Gab said, "Also, you owe us shots for not hanging out with us a few days ago."

 I just remembered I think I passed out sa sobrang kakainom mag-isa nang ayain ako nila Gab and Ryan last time. I said "Fine, but bro is it okay if maybe later at 6:00 pm cause it's early for us to drink."

Ryan said "Deal." Gab asked "Are you sure you're going? 'Cause you might not show up to us.." Ryan said, "Don't worry Gab, if he didn't show up, patay siya sakin." I said, "Dude, I promise I will go. Now leave." Gab said "Grabe, kaibigan mo ba talaga kami? Pinapaalis mo kami na parang ligaw na aso HAHAHA." Ryan said "Okay, we'll be there waiting. Okay?" I said, "yeah, okay."

I heard my alarm; it was 6:00 p.m. when I checked it out, and I still hadn't taken a bath yet. I almost forgot about it because I wanted to stay in my house just to draw things. I suddenly remembered that they might already be there, just waiting for me to show up, so I decided to go there. When I got there, I saw Gab waving at me. Ryan asked, "We thought you weren't going to show up again." I curiously asked, "Again?"

Gab said, "Hindi kana kasi nakakasama sa lakad namin eh." I said "May-" 

"May iniisip ka lang kasi?" sabat ni gab. Sabi ko "Hindi bro, May tinatapos lang akong dino-drawing ko." Sabi ni gab "Alam namin na hobby mo yan, pero kailangan mo rin ng ingay sa tenga mo o sa isip mo, so let's party!!!"

Ryan asked me, "Treat mo bro, diba?" Sabi ko said, "Fine."
Gab said, "Woaahhhh, let's party."
After all this craziness, I told them about my dream or about the pin.

They said I'm crazy, and maybe it's just coincidence. But I don't mind if they don't want to believe me. Three hours later, sumuko na agad sila Gab at Ryan. Well, hindi ako uminom ng madami pero naka two shots at isang bottle of beer lang ako.

Pinatawag ko na yung mga drivers nila para maka uwi na sila, at ako naman ay pumunta sa cafe to buy coffee of course. After I ordered my coffee, the girl who serves my coffee was the girl who owned the pin that I saw yesterday.

She said, "Good evening sir, here's your coffee." I asked her "Are you the girl who owned the pin that I found a few days ago?" Napaisip siya and she said, "Yes sir? Why sir?"

I said "I just wanted to ask where you bought that pin?" She looks at me like I'm a weirdo and she said "Ahhh... my sister bought this for me sir. Why did you ask sir?" I said, "Because it looks familiar to me... that's all." 

She said "Ahh, O-kay sir, do want anything else sir?
I said "No." She said, "Okay sir." After a few hours, I went home.

I opened my eyes and looked at these wonderful stars above me, and then suddenly I felt like I was holding something. I opened my right hand, and when I opened my hand, I saw the pin! THE ALIEN PIN! I don't know how the freaking pin was with me. I closed my eyes as I rubbed them, and when I opened my eyes, it was a freaking dream again. I was confused as I asked myself, "Why do I keep dreaming about that pin?"

I got up at 8:00 a.m., thinking to go to the cafe. I was thinking of getting some coffee. Well, because I have a hangover and I wanted to get rid of it (sigh)...who am I kidding? I know that I'm crazy to think about this girl without knowing who she is. It's not that I wanted to know her. I just want a coffee.