CHAPTER 58

"AA, can you email me a copy of the 3D Graphics you made later? We'll just post it on the university's page to represent our course." my classmate said to come to me.

I said "I'll send it to you later." He said "Thanks." He left with another of our classmates.

After he left, I also left the classroom. I walked to the cafeteria but I stopped when I noticed and saw Kayla and Edita on the side of the hallway. "What?!" Edita said.

Kayla said "I said you should apologize also to Sam for what you did." Edita's reaction to what Kayla said was as if she couldn't believe it "Are you crazy?! Why should I apologize to that girl? She deserves it, masyado kasi siyang papansin at malandi."

Kayla said "Take back what you said, you don't know her well enough to judge her." Edita said "Oh please, whether I know her or not, it's obvious na isa siyang malanding tao."I frowned even more when I heard what Edita said to Kayla.

Malandi? Hindi ganun si Sam, Sam has never been and she never will be that kind of person. Kayla looked badly at her and said "If you don't apologize, then I have to stay away from you. I don't want others to say that I condone your bad behavior."

Kayla walked closer to Edita and said "And I will stay away from you....because I really don't want to condone your bad behavior." Edita's eyes widened and she frowned because she couldn't believe what Kayla told her.

I have to say, Kayla looks like she really regrets what she did to Sam. After she said that, Kayla left and Edita was left standing there speechless. After that I went straight to the cafeteria, I saw that Sam was already sitting there next to Avaline, Gab was also there sitting across from Avaline, and Ryan was sitting across from Sam.

I walked closer to them and sat next to Gab. They all looked at me, when Gab looked at me he smiled and said "Thank God you're here, akala ko hindi kana sasabay samin kumain eh."

I said "Nandito na nga ako okay? So just eat there." Gab smile at me and said "Okay sir." I glared at him after hearing what he said.

After a while, we were all just quiet, We looked at each other, and suddenly looked away because we were still not talking because of our situations. I looked at Sam, I saw her looking down and just looking at her food, mukhang iniiwasan niya pa rin na makipagusap o kahit na makipagtinginan. 

After I looked at her, I also just looked down and looked at my food. While I was still looking at my food, I heard someone speak, "um...Sam." I looked in wonder, I saw that Kyla was standing near Sam, "Can I join and sit here?"

Sam was surprised because Kayla approached and asked her, Sam said "Ah..um..OO naman, siympre pwede." Avaline moved to the left with Sam until Avaline was across from me. When they both moved to the left, Sam said "dito ka." 

Kayla smiled and said "Thank you." she sat next to Sam and kayla was sitting across Ryan. When she sat down she looked at Ryan, Ryan looked away when she looked at him. She said when Ryan looked away "Well, um...this is kinda of awkward hihi."

Kayla looked at Sam and Sam looked at her, Kayla "I hope I'm not making you all here feel uncomfortable." Sabi ni Sam "U-uncomfortable? Hindi ah! Sino nagsabi we feel uncomfortable dahil sayo?" 

Sam looked at us and said "hindi naman kayo uncomfortable diba? Kasi sakin okay ako, kompartable ako."  It's obvious, it's obvious that Sam is just saying that so that Kayla doesn't worry. 

We just looked at each other and didn't answer Sam's question, Sam looked at Kayla and said "wag ka nalang mag-alala okay? Kain ka lang diyan." she just smiled after saying that and Kayla also looked at her smiled slightly back at her.