Snapped

A/N: Sorry if this chapter seems a bit weird, I was having a lot of trouble so it might seem slightly rushed.

TW: Foul language, Violence.

'KEL....It's...you....', His tears roll down his cheeks, 'You...made it...', BASIL hics.

KEL's breathing steadied as he wiped the sweat from his chin, his focus shifting from BASIL to the motionless figure of AUBREY lying on the floor. His hands clenched into tight fists.

KEL's gaze shifted from SUNNY to BASIL, his eyes searching for answers amidst the chaos that had unfolded.

'BASIL, what. happened.,' KEL demanded, his tone firm.

BASIL, tears still streaming down his face, struggled to compose himself enough to respond. His voice cracked as he tried to find the right words amidst the jumbled mess of emotions that engulfed him.

'S..SUNNY....he...attacked me..and AUBREY...', BASIL manages to sob out. 

As BASIL was talking, SUNNY stood back up groaning. SUNNY's groans caught both BASIL and KEL's attention, momentarily breaking the tense atmosphere. KEL's gaze shifted towards SUNNY, his fists still clenched but his expression now clouded with a mix of anger and annoyance. 

'What the FUCK, SUNNY?!', KEL yells, 'Are you serious? You told me that you were going to get better.', He says, his voice hinted with hurt and betrayal. 

KEL's words hung in the air, a mixture of anger, disappointment, and hurt echoing through the hall. SUNNY's groans turned into weak laughter, his voice strained and broken.

'I tried, KEL. I really did,' SUNNY choked out, his body swaying unsteadily as he struggled to maintain his balance. 'I talked to my parents to see if I could perhaps get some help but they dismissed it. Sooo... why bother?', He smirks. 

'YOU FUCKING LIAR! THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE WHAT YOU DID TO AUBREY!!', BASIL sobs out, glaring at SUNNY with hatred and fear. 

BASIL stands up and holds his bruised arm. 

'Look..Look at what you did to her! She didn't deserve that....she didn't...', BASIL's voice trembled as he pointed toward AUBREY, who was unconscious on the floor. 

KEL's eyes glanced toward AUBREY's body, frowning.

'SUNNY... what have you done?', KEL's voice was filled with a mixture of disbelief and disgust. 

He immediately walked toward AUBREY, pushing SUNNY out of the way. KEL kneels down and shakes AUBREY but there was no response. He checked for signs of breathing and a pulse, his hands trembling with a mix of fear and desperation. A heavy silence settled in the hallway, broken only by the sound of KEL's shaky breaths.

'BASIL....call an ambulance.', KEL says, shakily. 

BASIL, still reeling from the shock and the overwhelming emotions, hesitated for a moment. He looked at KEL, his tear-streaked face filled with fear.