Into The Hospital, I Go

TW: Forceful behavior, foul language. 

HERO's lips turn upwards as he pats BASIL's back.

'Let's go, it's better to get them now than later when it gets worse. I don't really know if you were hallucinating the entire time but if you have that problem, you should really get some help.', HERO stands up and walks in front of BASIL with a small smile. 

BASIL nods. He should've gotten his meds a long time ago, he can't remember why he hasn't taken them. It could be that SUNNY was gaslighting him but why would he even do that? For what purpose? He deeply sighs, he couldn't believe he showed a moment of weakness to SUNNY. God, he really didn't learn anything, did he? Pathetic. 

BASIL stands up before gripping his stomach with pain. Ow. What the hell? Why was his stomach hurting so much? Sure, SUNNY hit him there but it shouldn't have been that bad. Did something break?? Was he going to die?! 

He coughs out some blood, it splatters onto the grass. BASIL's eyes widen as HERO stares in horror.

'Oh my god...We...We should take you to the hospital immediately! That's...not normal..', HERO scoops up BASIL, holding him bridal style. 

'No no, I'm fine! Jeez, let me down! I'm not a kid.', BASIL protests as he squirms in HERO's arms. He really didn't like all the babying that HERO was doing towards him. It made him feel....childish. 

'I'm not letting you down! You're seriously hurt if you're spitting blood out!', HERO holds BASIL firmly and starts to walk to the hospital.

Wait...All the kids were going to see HERO holding him. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. Why does anything in his life never go right.

'HERO stop! I'm finee..ughh!!', BASIL tries to pry HERO off but it fails. This makes BASIL frustrated. 

'At least hide me from the embarrassment jeez...', BASIL mumbles.

HERO exhales loudly.

'Look, BASIL. I don't understand what the problem is here, if you're hurt then it's perfectly okay to go to the hospital.', HERO looks down at BASIL.

'You don't understand...Hospital bills are insane! POLLY is going to fucking kill me if she sees that on her bank account...', BASIL ruffles his hair, clearly distressed.

'Surely it'll be okay! If she tries to hurt you, I'll protect you!', HERO naively smiles.

'You...really don't understand...', BASIL mutters.

HERO approaches the hospital, it didn't feel like 15 minutes had passed.  BASIL was absolutely dreading on going inside. He was sure they would call POLLY to inform her that he was in the hospital. Sure, it wasn't the first time he's run away but he's never ended up in the hospital because of how careful he was.

HERO takes BASIL to emergency care and the doctors take BASIL away. He gets taken into a room. 

BASIL coughs, and a little more blood comes out, unlike last time.