Highschool

The video up above is what the music box is playing.

TW: Foul language, and Overthinking.

BASIL continued to hug the music box tightly, finding solace in its familiar warmth. It was a reminder of happier times, of the days when KEL and SUNNY were still his friends and life was simpler. BASIL looked at the music box in his hands. He remembered the way KEL and SUNNY used to encourage him, to believe in him. They had always seen the best in him, even when he couldn't see it himself.

As he reminisced, a sense of longing and nostalgia washed over him. He missed his friends and their unwavering support. He couldn't help but wonder what had gone wrong between them. Why did they stop talking to him? Was it something he did? If so, what was it that he did? He didn't understand why his friends were acting so differently. Was...it his fault that things happened like this? He was confused and scared about these sudden new changes, he didn't want anything to change...He just wanted his friends back. 

He clutched the music box tighter, feeling a sense of comfort in the familiar sound it made. He closed his eyes and let the music wash over him, drowning out his thoughts and worries. It's...It's going to be okay...maybe they had a bad day and...and...took it out on him. It was alright, everything was alright...He wasn't going to lose his friends...Right...?

BASIL's heart started to race as a terrifying thought crossed his mind. What if KEL and SUNNY had completely abandoned him? What if they never wanted to talk to him again? The more he thought about it, the more anxious and scared he became. He couldn't bear the thought of losing his friends, the people who had always been there for him.

The music from the music box began to fade away, as if the box itself knew that BASIL was in distress. He felt a lump form in his throat, and he struggled to breathe. He couldn't lose KEL and SUNNY, he just couldn't. What if he was all alone from now on? The thought of facing the world without them was too much for him to bear.

Tears streamed down his face as he hugged the music box tighter. He felt like his world was crumbling around him, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. The music box that had brought him comfort before now seemed like a small and insignificant thing. How could a simple music box compare to the love and support of his friends?

BASIL's mind raced with all the possible scenarios. He wondered if he should try to reach out to KEL and SUNNY, but the fear of rejection kept him from doing so. He felt helpless and trapped, unsure of what to do next. The more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself that he had done something wrong to cause them to abandon him.

His thoughts spiraled out of control as he imagined a future without his friends. He wouldn't have anyone to confide in or share his secrets with. He wouldn't have anyone to hang out with or make memories with. The thought of being alone was too much for him to handle. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of loneliness and despair.

BASIL's grip on the music box tightened even further, as if it was the only thing keeping him grounded. The music box made a cracking sound, causing BASIL to gasp in horror as he looked down at it. 

BASIL's heart sank as he saw the cracks forming on the music box. It was a tangible reminder of how fragile things can be, and how easily they can break. He felt like the music box was a representation of his friendship with KEL and SUNNY, and the cracks were a sign that they were irreparably damaged.