W̶̙̅͝a̷̖̽̊ḳ̴̦͠e̶̥̩̚ ̵̛͈u̷̲̪̽p̸̓̔͜

TW: Slight Sexual harassment, Arguing, and Foul Language. 

The loud sounds of children could be heard all around BASIL. He looked all over for his friends but they were already long gone. Maybe he should leave them alone for a while...Their argument seemed pretty intense. They were practically screaming at each other, he swore he could still hear their screams...BASIL takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down. He realizes that he needs to take a break from the situation and clear his head. He begins to walk away from the park, the sounds of the children slowly fading into the background.

Even if he did run after them, he doubt that either of them would even listen to ǟ̶ ̶ֆ̶ȶ̶ʊ̶ք̶ɨ̶ɖ̶ ̶ֆ̶ɛ̶ռ̶ֆ̶ɨ̶ȶ̶ɨ̶ʋ̶ɛ̶ ̶ƈ̶ʀ̶ʏ̶ɮ̶ǟ̶ɮ̶ʏ̶,̶ ̶ա̶ɦ̶օ̶ ̶ƈ̶ǟ̶ռ̶'̶ȶ̶ ̶ɖ̶օ̶ ̶ǟ̶ռ̶ʏ̶ȶ̶ɦ̶ɨ̶ռ̶ɢ̶ ̶ʀ̶ɨ̶ɢ̶ɦ̶ȶ him. Everything felt too complicated for him...People were so....complicated...

'Maybe...I should just go home...', BASIL mutters under his breath.

He takes a few deep breaths and tries to focus on the present moment. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the breeze feels nice against his skin. It was such a nice day out...

BASIL snaps out of his thoughts when he gets bumped into.

'Ah s..sorry..', BASIL quickly apologizes. 

The person who bumped into him turns around and gives him a warm smile. 'No worries, friend,' they say. 'Are you okay?'

BASIL nods sheepishly and returns the smile. 'Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.'

The stranger looks at BASIL up and down curiously. 'You seem a bit down. Is everything okay?'

BASIL hesitates for a moment, unsure of how much to share with a stranger. But something about the person's demeanor made him feel...unsafe. 

BASIL decides to be cautious and not share too much information with the stranger. 'Oh, U..Uhm..just had a bit of a rough day with some friends,' he says vaguely.

The stranger nods understandingly. 'I see. Wellll, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here!~', The stranger's voice almost sounding flirtatious. 

'You sure a pretty girl such as yourself should be wandering here all alone? I meann, I wouldn't mind taking you back home, eh-heh.~' The Stranger smirked.

BASIL feels even more uncomfortable with the stranger's tone and demeanor. He takes a step back and shakes his head. 'N...N..No thank you, I...I think I just need some time to myself,' he says firmly.

Y̵̶̶̮̹͊͝o̵̶̸̘̝͌̎ụ̷̶̶̱̾̚ ̶̶̷̢̝̐̓n̴̶̸̙͖̒̍ẽ̸̶̶̤͔̈e̶̶̴̛̙͗͜d̵̶̶̻͔͋̋ ̵̶̷̧̙̌̅t̶̶̷̥̦͌͝ô̵̶̵̢̝͒ ̵̶̸̠͉́̌ḽ̵̶̷̖̈́̄ė̵̶̵̦͖͌ä̸̶̸̯̳́̅v̵̶̸̧̺͌̇é̴̶̷̟̝̍.̴̶̴̡̝̽͐ ̷̶̶̲̬̔́Ǹ̵̶̴̤̰͛O̶̶̷̘̼͆̈W̵̶̴̬̼̄̉.̴̶̵͔̠̈́̅ ̴̶̶̬̜̈͗L̴̶̴̬̘̈́͝È̵̶̷͙͓̎Ą̴̶̸͔̓̑Ṽ̸̶̵̩̖̽Ę̴̶̴̼̓͠,̵̶̷̢͈̋̈́ ̵̶̷̨̨̛̕L̴̶̴͍͗̓ͅE̵̶̸̞̲̔̃Ạ̵̶̴̹̿͘V̴̶̸̗̠̆̀E̵̶̸̺̥̋̀,̶̶̶̡̳̅͠ ̶̶̶̬͆́͜L̶̶̶̙͍͑̕Ḙ̵̶̴̦̽͝A̸̶̸͓̮̓͑V̴̶̶̻̻͂̅E̵̶̷̩̖̒̓,̷̶̴͈͇́͛ ̸̶̴̩̻͊̀L̵̶̶̖̫̒̌E̵̶̸̖̠̒̐Ȃ̵̶̸͓͎̔V̷̶̷͔͖̐̆Ẹ̷̶̶̽̌͜!̶̶̴̦̳̾͑ ̷̶̷̞̩̅͑G̷̶̵͕̺̃͐Ọ̶̶̵̗̆̌Ḍ̴̶̶̜̒̒ ̷̶̶̘͖̀̌D̸̶̴̗͈̔̾Á̷̶̴̧̟́M̸̶̵̜͐͋͜M̶̶̸͈̗͘͝Ĩ̵̶̶̜̥̀Ṱ̸̶̵͚̏̏ ̷̶̸͈̹̂̈́J̷̶̴̼̘̾̐Ų̷̶̵̘̐̈́S̵̶̶̬̰̎̀Ṯ̴̶̷̳͑͋ ̶̶̷̝̙͛̏L̶̶̵͍̠̄͝Ē̶̶̸͔̜̄Ä̵̶̵̜̪́̆V̸̶̸̛̛̮̥È̶̶̵̤̝͐!̷̶̷̼̒͂