Chapter 27

*Pictures at bottom*

Zipora Pov:

By the time we make it to school it's about 10 minutes before the bell rings. I knew we would make it on time with the way Kat drives.

As we walk to the school doors I see thing one and thing two blocking the doors. I hate when people do that, like you know people got to walk through these doors.

"Now why are these chihuahuas blocking the door?" Kat asked me. She didn't even try to whisper either because right when she said that, Maria and Gisele turned around.

"It's good to see you too Katrina, I see you're still hanging out with your little black orphan." Maria says as her little lap dog laughs.

Before I can say anything Kat jumps in, "Don't ever call Zipora out her name you racist piece of trash and you're one to talk, when everyone knows you keep letting strays between your legs. Are you still itching?"

I couldn't hold it in, I burst out laughing. The look on Maria's face is priceless. You can tell she was not expecting Kat to say that. Gisele tries to comfort her but she shrugs her hand away.

"Shut up Katrina, you don't even know what you're talking about. Always running your mouth." Maria then turns to me, "What's so funny?"

This girl doesn't learn. "You are, you're still trying to start something when Katrina clearly just read you. It's just sad at this point and all we want to do is go inside."

At this point Maria's face was bright red, "Whatever." Is all she says before she and Gisele move aside so we can get through the doors.

"Now was that so hard." Katrina says as we walk past them. All Maria does is scoff, giving us a dirty look as we walk by.

"We wasted like five minutes talking to those hyenas, being around them just pisses me off."

I nod my head agreeing with Kat, "Yeah hopefully we don't have to see them for the rest of the day." Being around those two can really dampen anybody's mood. I won't let them get to me on this fine day, I have other things to think about other than those two.

As we walked into school the halls were not as crowded as they usually were, which I'm happy about. I hate when the halls are full because people act like they don't know how to say excuse me.

I look down at my phone and see that there is three minutes before the bell rings, "Hey Kat I'm going to head to class, I'm trying to get a seat in the back."

"Alright chica, I'll see you at lunch." she tells me as she heads off to her first period.

I nod, turning around to head towards my class.

I hope today goes by fast.

~

Classes go by pretty fast , which I'm thankful for. I just want today to be over so I can enjoy this three day weekend.

School is so draining, it is like having a full time job with no pay. I can't wait to be done and move on with my life.

The bell finally rings signaling that it's time for lunch, students rush out of the classroom trying to be the first ones in line to get their food. I'm glad I don't eat lunch at school, not that it's bad but the waiting in line for food takes up most of your lunch anyway. If I can, I prefer to eat lunch off campus or bring something from home.

Gathering my things, I head out the now empty classroom into the halls to head to the lunchroom.

Walking into the cafeteria, I spot Kat on her phone at the back of the lunchroom by the doors leading outside.