Chapter 34: The Sagenegan

"Those eyes!" the last general living spoke in terror.

As I looked towards Saruto, my heart dropped in shock as his eyes looked like you were looking into the stars. They were so beautiful. It was like a galaxy was pocketed into his eyes. They were even a deeper blue, pink, and purple than the actual thing. The chakra that began to pour off of him sent me into a blind haze. Like I needed to worship this power. It was like the books about the milky way in his books as a child. The way that the swirl surrounds his iris like a nebula in the stars. The bright colors illuminating off his face.

Turning towards my father who sat on the ground next to me, he seemed just as amazed as I was.

So this was the power of Kaguya's pure bloodline.

As I looked towards Saruto he seemed off. Like he was in a trance. Looking to the sky, Saruto reached out his hand for something. It was like there was something out there calling him.

His gaze was far from our attention, he was entranced by whatever he was seeing. As he levitated in the sky he did not look down on us rather like someone or something was looking down on him.

"Sarada! Sasuke!" Lord Seventh and Hima yelled as he ran over to where my father and I had sat on the ground battered and wounded.

As they reached us I noticed that they were also in bad condition, but in a way, way better than we were.

Lord Seventh immediately lifted Sasuke up to his feet and then shoulder his weight, keeping him upright. Hima also helped me up but I was better to stand by myself. Suddenly, a wave of pain struck over me as I lost my balance and Hima balanced me.

"Are you okay!" Hima said.

I nodded and then we both looked up to Saruto.

"Is that-"

"Yes, Himawari," Lord Seventh answered, "It's Saruto."

As the four of us looked up to him, we seemed helpless at the point we were standing.

"He's completely manifested the Sagenegan," Sasuke confirmed with this Sharingan.

As Hima activated her Toad Sage eyes to confirm my father's claims, her eyes then widened.

"That chakra," she said out of fear, "it's growing."

Soon we began to feel the chakra from kilometers below him on the ground. It was nuclear.

Activating my medical ninjutsu, I began healing myself and releasing myself from Hima's grasp. Giving her a nod, a sea green chakra spread over me and my wounds began to heal. Within seconds, I was good as new. Then walking over to my father, I placed my hand on his shoulder and the same chakra spread over his body, healing him.

"ShOw YoUrSeLf," Saruto suddenly spoke from above, his voice shaking the earth.

His voice was distorted like he wasn't the only one talking. As the earth shook beneath us, we looked to the remaining general and started to run away. He was afraid of something.

Immediately this caught the attention of Saruto, who's eyes bolted towards the ground where the general started to run. In a blind fear, he ripped at the ground trying to get as far away as he could. As my eyes looked back at Saruto, I saw him squint and then run his raised hand pointing towards the general beneath him.

"SpEctrAL AnniHilatiOn," he whispered in his distorted voice.

As a blast of wind flew towards the general, the area around him started to become distorted. I watched as the general stopped like a force was holding him back. Suddenly he screamed out in pain as his skin began to glow. Soon some kind of spirit was ripped from his body. As it completely exited his body, his body grew limp and fell to the ground. As I watched the ghost-like figure squirm in the air as it looked restrained by an unseen force.