Chapter 32: Colossal Devastation

As the titanic explosion rattles the air. The white chakra begins to swirl around me as it collects in my chest as I fall to the ground.

Next to me, falling, is Gashadokuro, notably affected by the massive blow of its own attack. Crash the ground with a heavily damaged earthquake, I get up, heavily exhausted. Seeing the Gashadokuro still alive, I use my Chaos Release: Celestial Amaterasu to engulf it in flames. Holding my gaze on it as I watch Gashadokuro burn, it swats the attack away like a burned jacket, effortless.

Gritting my teeth, I begin to absorb the jutsu back to me, coating myself in the chakra and then absorbing it into my body. Feeling my heart skip up a beat, I clench my chest. As I fall to my knees, my Susanoo breaks and I scream in agony as the white chakra bubbles under my skin. In my moment of weakness, I look to see the Gashadokuro try to strike at me. There was no time to evade. Suddenly, my mother jumps in between us, landing a few hits before Gashadokuro lands one on her, sending her crashing back through the air and into the cliffside, breaking her Susanoo. Seeing the Gashadokuro continue to run at me, my grandfather jumps still holding his Susanoo. He then proceeds to paralyze Gashadokuro with an electrified shuriken. However, he is easily overpowered as the Gashadokuro punches his humanoid Susanoo, sending my grandfather stumbling. Headbutting him back, the two continue landing hits on each other.

Moments pass, my grandfather, barely able to hold his Susanoo standing, Gashadokuro manages to mold some chakra, but I manage to absorb it from where I stood curled up on the frown before it lands on my grandfather. My grandfather then uses the opening to attack with Chidori, but Gashadokuro upcuts him at the last moment, sending him flying back to the cliff where my mother laid unconscious, destroying his Susanoo form.

"HAHahahaHA!" the Gashadokuro maniacally laughs, crazed.

Getting to my feet, weakened, I look up to Gashadokuro in its sheer size. Clenching my side, I feel my body radiate as it longed to expend its full force. Staring down at each other, I feel a sharp pain in my eyes. Grabbing my face, I throb and sway back and forth as I fought myself.

Gashadokuro looks back at me with a sinister smile.

Seeing this, I calm myself as I stare back at it with narrowed eyes, I lift my hands at it.

"Colossal Devastation," I whisper.

In an instant, a mass force is released from my body and devastates the terrain. As it stretches through the ground, the Gashadokuro wails out as it is struck by the force in a blinding light.

I black out.

How much time has passed? How long was I out?

From where I laid limp on the ground. Seeing the Four Generals out of the Gashadokuro form laying mortally wounded on the ground. Feeling the chakra being absorbed back into the body as well as what was left of the Gashadokuro form, I feel my body charge back up. Like I had never used the chakra in the first place.

As it flowed into my body in a pulse, I began to hear whispers come from the sky. As it filled my head with a massive headache, I cradled my head, throbbing.

Feeling the chakra course through my body in endless pain. I hear whispers instructing me on what to do. But as I fought their orders, I felt weakened by the devastating attack. I couldn't fight it anymore.

I let go.

Immediately, the chaos chakra throughout my body coursed to my heart and then followed every atom and chakra channel to my brain, and into my eyes. As I felt myself bleed in my eyes, I stumbled around clenching my eyes. As the pain persisted, there was finally silence.

I felt in control. I felt at peace. I felt every universe and every being within it at my fingertips. A million possibilities, a million lives crossed my mind. I could see everything. Every molecule, every atom.

I grew into this trance like I was no longer myself.

Opening my eyes, there was a tremor that rattled the universe. This was true power.

Looking at the last general as he looked at me with fear. I analyzed his emotions as it radiated off of him. It was fear.

"No..." the last general spoke in terror.

Seeing his fear, I felt an overwhelming feeling to tear him apart. To feast on the chakra that lived inside him.

"Those eyes!"

Those eyes. These eyes? My eyes.

The Sagenegan.