Chapter 1: Of Immeasurable Power

"Inojou!" Haru screamed as Inojou was struck by Seishiki hitting his chakra point.

The blow pierces the air as the Otsutsuki sends him towards the wooden structure of the cliff. I almost collided as I dodge his fall. Following him, I see him land in the room with Saruto and Shikadami. He then grows limp from the blow and Saruto knows this. They grab him and disappear in a blinding light.

"Noooo!!!" Shishiki yells.

Saruto escapes. Thank god. My role to play is done. It is all up to him.

"Kakashi-sensei, where did they go?" Tsuki questions.

I look at her as she perches on the railing, snow falling all around. She activates the Byakugan as she searches the building.

"It won't take long now, Tsuki," I responded, remembering what Saruto said to me all those years ago.

She looks to me confused before Shishiki lunges at her and grabs her by the throat. Shaking out of my thoughts, I weave signs for the chidori. In a purple light, lightning chakra engulfs my hand and I lunge to strike at him. Dropping Tsuki, I engage in a fight with Shishiki.

From the corner of my eye, I see Choban and Haru struggle to fight Seishiki. Easily being overpower, we were no match for the Otsutsuki twins. The light of sun and moon dissipates through the clouds as more snow rolls in.

Facing off with the crazed Otsutsuki, a look of defeat fills his eyes as he musters up a wave of rage for losing Saruto. Their blood bag was gone.

Turning my attention back to Shishiki, I grit my teeth, I engage in defensive taijutsu, trying to strike him with my chidori.

"If I can't have the bloodline," Shishiki curses, "Then I will kill the halflings master!"

I smile as I feel his distress. As the snow swirls around us, I throw punches at him and nearly miss his face, each of our hands colliding against one another. Activating a Fuma Shuriken and lightning cutter, I push towards him and him towards the eye. We begin to mirror one another in moves. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side as I pierce him. He maniacally laughs as he looks at his chest to see a black blood drip from his white cloak. I watch as it stains over the Otsutsuki clan symbol. Shishiki and I then acknowledge the match and our battle begins. He forms a black receptor and aims at me. I dodge it and slide across the roof of the wooden structure to the edge. Looking over the edge, I see an abyss of darkness and ice. He activates his Byakugan as he strikes every chakra point on me.

Blood escapes my mouth as I wince in pain.

Accessing my situation I think about how I have known every single thing that was going to happen till now. Every event, every death, every loss, every win. Everything. I accepted that this could be the end as I clenched my chest ready to die. I had been on this plane for so long that I have always welcomed death as a friend. Pulling out two kunais, I spun this in my finds as I readied for Shishiki's next blow. I was ready for what came next. I accepted what came next.

Swing my kunai at him, he bats it away with his black receptor and continues to strike at him. Each of my blows hitting his receptor, he grabs my rest and kicks me in the face, sending back towards the weak wood porch.

Catching my breath, I watch as he stands over me on the roof. Smiling and mocking me. Closing my eyes, I then open them to see Choban's glass jutsu shattering and slicing his face as Seishiki sends him flying over to Haru and Tsuki who lay clutching their sides in defeat. With the Otsutsuki twins levitating towards us, they morph their black receptors and prepare to strike us down, aiming at our chests.

Suddenly, a blinding light engulfs our vision. Shishiki and Seishiki turn towards the origin as well as Choban, Tsuki and Haru, Shielding our eyes we see the silhouette of man emerge. My eyes widen as I feel a familiar chakra from another time.

"It's him."

In an instant the speed of light disappears.

"Pierce the veil," a whisper echoes in the wind and immediately, Shishiki and Seishiki fall from the sky and towards the ground, there through a slit with a blind ray of light.

As they collide against the snow on the ground. They look up to a man levitating above him. His black coat waved in the wind and the eyes of pure light and darkness. His face​​ stoic as he looks down on him.

"Cease," he whispers as it echoes the cliffs and they scream before choking on their own blood.

As I look over to the Otsusuki twins, I see their eyes in a pool of blood, blood staining the snow beneath. Their lifeless bodies having every blood flow out of every opening in their body. It was like their blood boiled out from the inside.

Looking back up to the man, I watch as his cloak waves in the wind and his high neck undershirt shimmering in the light that peered through the snow clouds. On his back bore the Uzumaki-Uchiha symbol. He turned around to meet our gazes, his eyes piercing fear through us.

"Saruto."