Chapter 31: Controlling The Power Within

"Mom!" I screamed out.

Unstable from my mother's wood release, the transformation begins to fall apart but not before striking my mother's susanoo with a white chakra sword. The Gashadokuro's hands begin attacking, aiming for my mother.

My heart drops.

I am too slow from using too much chakra.

As this aims for my mother, she is suddenly saved by my grandfather and his Susanoo. As it whips its head around in a chaotic and crazed manner, it eyes down my grandfather who carries my mother in his arms as they are encased in the armor of his Susanoo. Seeing it begin to strike the white chakra susanoo at them, I use what is left of my strength to dart at an inhuman speed of light, and catch the blow with my hands.

It begins to laugh hysterically as the white chakra begins to infect my susanoo but when it looks up to gloat, I smile, catching it widening its eyes in shock.

"That doesn't work on me," I gloat with a devilish grin.

Frowning in anger, we get into a brawl of strength, as I begin to absorb the white chakra from its sword, weakening it. Feeling the blood behind my eyes begin to burn, I try to ignore the white chakra infusing my eyes as I fight back with the Gashadokuro.

Glancing to the corner of my eye, I see my mother get to her feet as she uses her Byakugou to delay the symptoms of white chakra poisoning. She then looks to my grandfather, who is struggling to generate more power into his arrow that he has aimed at the Gashadokuro. I frown to see my grandfather drop to his knees weakened. Suddenly, he flinches as my mother puts her hands on his shoulders.

"Let me give you strength, Papa," she smiles and he returns it with a weakened smile.

With her tattoos beginning to glow, she infuses chakra from her Byakugou into my grandfather. As his arrow begins to glow in a bright light blue light, he pulls back the string of light in the bow. Aiming for it, we collect more of my mother's chakra before sending it flying at the Gashadokuro.

Releasing my defensive hold on Gashadokuro, I watch as the bow pierces the Gashadokuro through the chest, splitting it into two in a blinding light.

Shielding my eyes, I see a body from its severed torso, smaller than it was before. Glancing to the body above the torso, it disappears into dust and blows away into the wind. I got in now. To defeat the Gashadokuro we need to continue to cut it back down to size. Looking to my grandfather's susanoo as it walked up next to me. I acknowledged and compared notes.

"We just need to continue to cut it down to kill the bastard," I spoke in confidence.

"Sounds easy enough," my grandfather spoke stoically.

Looking at my mother who stood next to my grandfather in the protective cocoon of the susanoo, I could see that her Byakugou was holding back the white chakra from reaching her heart, but this still brought her pain.

"Mother," I spoke softly as I pulled out my hand in the direction of me.

Clenching her chest, she watched as I pulled the white chakra from her body. Slowly her stance became strong as her strength returned. Feeling the white chakra disappear from her body and enter mine, I looked to her to acknowledge that she was free of the white chakra.

"Thank you, baby," she croaked as she adjusted her posture.

I smiled and then we turned to the crazed Gashadokuro that was now at the size of our Susanoo. As it charges at us, we exchange nods. My mother then proceeds to jump out of my grandfather's susanoo, and forms a crimson susanoo around her. She lands on knee with he fist in the ground, fully formed in her Susanoo.

"Argh!" I wail as I grab my eye.

Suddenly my mom looks at me with an erratic concern.

"Saruto-"

"I'm fine" I rub off as I charge at the Gashadokuro.

Gashadokuro and I fought, first with taijutsu. Suddenly, my mother jumps in, attacking with fireballs which Gashadokuro dodges. I then clasp my hands together creating clones of my Susanoo that surround the Gashadokuro, creating Rasengans. I then attack it with my Rasengans, pulling the Gashadokuro into the attack. My grandfather then skewers it with black flames. Creating chakra arms, I push it deeper into the skewer to which it lets out a blood-curdling scream, shattering my ear drums.

Entering Six Paths Sage Mode, I continue attacking it with chakra arms. My mother sends another fireball its way, which it swats away narrowing avoiding my grandfather as he dodges it. He then activates his chidori and sends the Gashadokuro back a few feet, unbalanced.

This was our chance.

My grandfather begins firing Susanoo arrows which Gashadokuro blocks with its newly formed white chakra balls. Switching to a complete body susanoo, my grandfather evades the white chakra ball just in to parry it, fist-bumping the Gashadokuro in the process. I then have my Susanoo blow chaos chakra infused fireballs as I absorb the white chakra balls in the process. Pulling my dual swords out, I dodge Gashadokuro's next blow with the swords, tossing the Gashadokuro down with me. Hesitating to slice the Gashadokuro, my grandfather takes advantage of the opportunity and uses Kirin. It then turns to me with a maniacal smile, chastising me for stalling.

Looking to my arms, I begin to see veins of some unknown energy begin to well up beneath my skin.

What was this?

Glancing at my mother and grandfather, I see them clash against the Gashadokuro with Susanoo: Chidori, to which the Gashadokuro wails.

Still annoyed by my unknown hesitance to expel the white chakra converting into chaos chakra in my body, moving my hand to the sky, I draw chakra from an unknown power that fills the air.

What was this?

I then realized that with our clashes with Gashadokuro, white chakra from its body was being released into the air. I can use this. But something was off about me everytime I absorbed more white chakra. It was like the process of converting it into chaos chakra was changing me.

With my new found power up from the white chakra absorption in the air, I call forth Chibaku Tensei. Channeling the sealed white chakra into my Susanoo. With this, my enhanced Susanoo takes shape, and each of my Susanoo clones dissipate and absorb back into with their newly acquired white chakra. I then use the converted chaos chakra to crush an unknown gravitational force on the Gashadokuro, while cutting down its limbs. Gashadokuro manages to immobilize Susanoo for a moment as I struggle to control the chaos chakra I was expending.

My grandfather and mother then grab the body of Gashadokuro and take the fight above the clouds. My grandfather then pulls away using lighting arrows while my mother fires immense Fireballs, creating massive explosions. As my grandfather prepares his next arrow, a previously downed Gashadokuro collects natural energy from the core of the earth, sending it at him.

"Ah!" my grandfather screams as he crashes to the ground next to me.

Looking at him, he rubs his head, shaking himself to reality. I then look back up to the sky to see the engaging fight between my mother and Gashadokuro. With anger in my eyes as I fly up to them. I then push my mother out of the way as I take in the full might of the nature fueled white chakra.

Screaming, I hold my position as I absorb the massive amounts of natural energy infected with white chakra. Clenching my eyes closed, I feel a shift in the air. Opening my eyes, I look to see a single, multi-armed, multi-faced avatar, creating a massive white chakra bomb.

"Shit," I curse under my breath, not sure how much white chakra my body can take.

As it collides with my body, there is a titanic explosion.