I spent the next half an hour in silence, only speaking up when I thanked the Uber driver for taking me back to the club.

My body shivers as the cold air touches my bare legs, gripping my phone in my hand I swiftly walk back to the club, my mind completely ignoring the group of men that were staring me up and down from the other side of the alleyway.

I hesitantly touch the door handle, my eyes roaming around the streets for the security guards who were standing by the front door when we left. I pushed the door open, the blue flashing lights making my eyes squint again, but that wasn't what grabbed my attention. The silence in the club was deafening, so quiet I could hear my heartbeat against my chest.

It was rare, seeing an empty club, all quiet and dead on a Saturday night in Los Angeles, almost seemed unrealistic. The door slams shut behind me, the floor crunching under my feet as I hesitantly walk around.

I looked down confused, squinting my eyes at the broken shreds of glass that covered most of the floor. But the broken glass isn't what had me freeze in my tracks, no, the bullets covering the red confetti had me hesitating.

Bullets from a gun seemed to cover the floor along with broken glass, and a red liquid that I could only hope wasn't someone's blood.

"Zayn?" I yell out the first name that comes to mind, staying silent for a few seconds as I wait for a response, "Louis?" I yell out, again, no response. "Anyone?"

The rational part of my brain was telling me to walk away, to run out and not look back, but curiosity got the best of me, so I kept walking.

I walk towards the stairs, gripping the railing as I yell out Louis's name again, this time the only response I got was a loud groan coming from the upstairs area.

I grip the railing tighter, fear rushing through my body as I take a small step on the stairs. A loud bang drew out a shocked gasp from my lips, my eyes looking up at the sudden shadow that covered the stairs.

A dark figure came down, my eyes couldn't make out the person until his angry voice spoke up. "What the hell are you doing here?" His voice was strained, laced with venom as he came down and grabbed my arm.

My heart skipped a beat, only to start racing fast against my chest a second later. In the blue lights I could finally make out his features, a very angry Harry looked deep into my eyes, waiting for my response. I let out a small gasp, my eyes focused on the cuts that seemed to cover his face.

His hair was a complete mess, blood dripping from his forehead and down to his eyebrows, his lip had a small cut on it, covered in blood along with his nose. His eyes were drowning in anger, his hand gripping tight on my arm as he parted his lips to speak again. "I said-" He starts, but the sudden large figure making his way from the hallway gets my attention.

"Watch out!" I yell out, the loud ring of a gun shooting in the air blocking out my muffled gasp.

He lets the hold on my arm, turning around in a flash towards the large guy who was walking down the stairs as fast as the flash of light. I take a few steps back, my feet taking me back onto the dance floor as I stare at the mess in front of me.

I can't move, I can't speak, I can't even breathe as I stare at the two men throwing around vicious punches, loud groans lingering in the air.

Harry violently grabs my right wrist, dragging me out of the bar before I can even argue. I feel sick to the core of my stomach as the fear rushed through my body, Harry and I making it out in the alleyway.

"Did you drive here?" Harry asks, not quite looking at me but what's behind me. I turn my head anxiously to see what catches his attention, only to notice the same suspicious men that have been lurking around the red car taking closer steps towards us.