"I never meant expecting anything great yet I mean she has this thing that she knows that someone is there to love her and everything"

"So do you not love her??? I mean not as friends"

"I do" he said without thinking anything as everyone gawked at him

"Achha???"

"No I said you know"

"You accepted???"

"You just accepted it now"

"So much thinking not right"

"Say you love her Neil and you now know this is just not something any friends have between them and trust me she can be the one who can never hurt you"

"I know right bhabhi yet what I do can hurt her and then what can happen you know right???"

"Aisa nahi kehte hai mera bhai aur hona hai yeh ki tum aur woh toh bane ho aur humesha saath rahoge"

"Chinta nahi hai sab thik hoga and ek hi cheez ki abhi dil ka baat keh hi do"

"Achha what are you doing here???" she came and as everyone saw her they stopped speaking and gave her a grin and about to say something as she gave them a suspicious stares.

"What was cooking here???"

"Nothing"

"Be happy" everyone gave Neil a grin as he grinned too.

"Are you coming now with us???"

"Us???"

"Maa and papa are there and bua and phupha and everyone are here and not saying anything to me I know"

"Awwwww achha now everyone come see maami is calling us"

"Yeah come"

Saying that everyone went towards them as they were there when she was about to go as Neil pulled her hands and too her to a empty place and made her stand there as she gave a stare.

"Angry with me???"

"Why???"

"Why you are asking me???"

"Yeah"

"Achha you know right how to know do everything and I am not experienced and they were saying so many things"

"I asked nothing now"

"You know what I know you are thinking we are hiding anything and I know you can know it and trust me I can never hurt you"

"You know what never think to do that then you know what right I said and saying about trust I can say I trust you the most"

"Achha and now okay we can say about this when we go to our venue and now come you said there everyone is there"

"Yeah" she said and then went to go when she stopped and turned towards him and then kept staring at him.

"What happened???"

"Whatever you do Neil that is everything to me and I know nothing what you are doing yet I can say that it is going to be the best as in it I have the love you show to me"

"You know I know one thing that some good doing I have done to have you in my life and had you not been with me then I have never known how great life can be"

"Come on now Neil this is making me so special"

"You are the sweetest and the special"

"Okay now come then spending some time with them we have to go with you too"