Saying that she removed her hand and was about to leave when he held her hand and stopped her pulling her back.

"Not so easy" he said and made her turn towards him as he added, "There are many girls who want me yet what matters is that I want this cute jealous kiddish crazy and pretty Tiasha only"

"Whatever"

"You know why???"

"Why???" she asked as he looked at her.

"Yeah because the heart wants what it wants and" he slowly tucked the locks of her hair that was falling in her face behind her ears, "Chahe dukh ho chahe sukh ho dil ne tujhko hi pukara tune humko hai banaya tune humko hai saware jahaan ko toh rab ka hi mera tu hi hai sahaara bas tera saath ho chahe jo baat ho hum kehne se kar jaayenge hum----"

"Nahi baaki ka nahi" she placed her index finger on his lips and shook her head.

"Par saach mein tumhare liye toh----"

"Neil kaha na nahi. Aur tumhe kuch ho yeh mein seh nahi sakti and mein hoon toh tumpe ek aanch nahi"

"Achha???"

"Yes"

"Now who is saying this??? Without you even now my life is meaningless you know"

"I know you and now okay leave this and come. Your Tiasha is never going to leave you yet hurting her to the core"

"Never"

"Okay" she smiled genuinely with much happiness in her own as she grabbed his arms, "come we have to go"

Saying that she flipped her hair with the other hand and gave a stare to everyone as Neil chuckled looking at her as they walked towards the venue.

"Seriously this girl is something. She gets very possessive and then say she is never such though"

"Stop staring at me"

"My wish"

"You agree you are staring???"

"Someone has any worry???" he asked as she looked at him smiling.

"No" she said and leaned against his shoulder and added, "you have the right yet I am thinking that you are not bothered about everyone watching"

"Sab aapka kripa hai"

"Cheesy" she grinned as he grinned too and walked towards the venue.
......

"So arrived now???" everyone asked teasing them.

"I swear even Anu and Karan where never like this" Rashi chuckled as they nodded.

"Exactly. My brother is superior than me"

"Superior my foot. I know many things bhaiyya. So better be quiet and say nothing okay???"

"say these to someone else. I am not scared of you"

"Whatever"

"So you planned anything??? Everything is done???"

"Yeah. Though very nervous"

"Why my sweet brother???" Anamika wrapped her hands around his shoulders and asked smirking.

"Be happy" the two muchkins came and hugged him.

"You guys know???"

"Everyone does. See you are going on a date that too a start so you know"

"Yeah yet I am very scared you know"

"Why bhaiyya???" Naina asked.

"I have no idea about anything and she expects so much"

"I think she just stays in her thoughts you know"