"You feel bad for what, Cleo?", Dawn asked softly, taking her hand off Cleo's to put it over the one resting on her baby bump. "That little girl in there couldn't have asked for a better momma."

"You think?", Cleo asked with a small smile. "Sometimes it just feels like I'm trying to replace our rainbow baby with her, but that's not true."

"Of course that's not true. You're not replacing anyone here, baby. This pregnancy was meant to happen. You and Jax needed such good news", Dawn smiled back at her friend, quickly sticking her hand out of the window to give the driver behind them the middle finger for honking twice and yelling some rude shit out of his window.

"I think that's our fault." Cleo just let out a soft laugh, noticing the green light. The driver behind them had every right to honk, which is why the brunette quickly put both hands back on the steering wheel and drove off.

"And? He could've been nicer about it", Dawn shrugged with a smirk. "So, you thought about a name for my niece yet?"

"Your niece. That sounds sweet, I like it", Cleo hummed, nodding in approval. Since Enrico asked Dawn to marry him only three weeks ago the Trager woman would be the baby's official auntie anyway soon. "And no, we haven't yet. Any suggestions?"

"Well, duh, that's what she is", Dawn said as if it was obvious that she was the aunt anyway. "Don't ask me why but Enrico and I have talked about names for the little princess and have puzzled over which name you will choose. And we came up with two pretty names."

Amused by the fact her brother and soon to be sister in law had already thought about a baby name and Jax and her hadn't yet, the brunette raised a brow and chuckled.

"Tell me, maybe we'll take one of those names", Cleo told her, excitement rose in her.

"Enrico came up with Mariana and I thought Leticia sounded nice." With curiosity, Dawn studied her friend waiting for a reaction. She knew how much it would mean to Enrico if his sister and Jax would choose one of those names.

"Both names sound good", Cleo said, surprised the two picked such beautiful names. "But I feel like the name Mariana would be perfect for the little princess."

Leticia did sound nice, no doubt, but Cleo leaned more towards the other name. Mariana, there was just something beautiful about it. The name fitted perfectly with a gentle but confident personality. That's exactly what she wanted for her daughter. A certain loving, gentle nature with enough confidence to know when someone is just taking advantage of her.

"Mhm..I think so, too", Dawn agreed, humming softly. Then her eyes grew wide as they came to a stop in front of Abel's school. They had to pass the building to make it to the grocery store and what the Trager woman saw infuriated her.

"Cleo stop!" Dawn grabbed her friend's arm, squeezing it in an alarming way before she nodded to the side. "Look!"

The brunette stopped the car immediately at Dawn's alarming grip on her arm, a wave of acid welling up in her throat at the sight that was given to her. Gemma stood at the fence, holding something out to Abel who kept his distance to the woman, yet he seemed to be curious about what she wanted from him.

Cleo quickly parked her car and literally jumped out of it, storming towards the woman she felt nothing but disgust for. Gemma was responsible for the death of her first baby, something that Cleo didn't want and could never forgive.

"The fuck are you doing here?! Does Jax know you're here to see his son?", Cleo spat, venom dripping from her voice. Hatred flashed in her eyes as she eyed the startled woman.

"Cleo please. I can't live without my babies", Gemma pleaded, nothing but sadness left in the older woman eyes. She was nothing more than a shadow of herself.