| ⁰⁵

The hours passed quickly as the two woman made sure to keep the kids entertained while serving customers

The hours passed quickly as the two woman made sure to keep the kids entertained while serving customers. The good thing was that it wasn't too crowded. Also, Jax' older son had pretty much fun helping them. With his adorable smile and sweetness he brightened up the day for a few of their customers.

If anyone asked him something, he always gave a polite answer and never gave the two woman a hard time. Sometimes Katelynn would send him into the kitchen so Peter, their cook, could show the little boy some awesome food tricks. The boy probably had the fun of his life being babysitted in a diner.

Thommy was just as simple as Abel. He needed to be fed now and then and carried around but other than that he was happily babbling in his baby carrier, playing with the stuffed animal and rattle he had with him.

Cleo was surprised to see how easy those two were to handle. She had seen other kids and how their parents or babysitter had a much harder time.

"So, here you go, buddy", the brunette sat a plate with pancakes and a bowl with fruit salad down in front of Able and a bowl with mashed potatoes and little pieces of carrots for Thommy.

She sat down on the opposite of Abel so she could look at him while talking to the boy. Getting Thommy out of the baby carrier, she sat him down on her lap and gave him a spoon. She wanted to let him eat by himself and would only help if he needed it or if the mess would get too much.

"They're delicious", Abel sing-sang, shoving the fork with a big piece of pancake into his mouth. "Can we always stay with you now if mommy and daddy need a babysitter?"

Her heart swell at his words, a wide smile plastered on her face. This was probably one of the biggest compliments you could get from a child. If they wanted to spend more time with you meant they felt comfortable. She couldn't help but feel relived that Abel liked her. It wasn't sure were things with Jax and her would go, but in case they would become something serious one day she didn't need to worry about the kids if they already had a bond with her.

"That's up to your parents, sweetheart", she told him softly as she reached out and gently pinched his nose. "But if they ever need a babysitter, I'm happy to help out. You had a great day?"

Abel giggled and wrinkled his nose. "I had, thank you for the fun day", he said politely and in such a sweet tone. This boy was the cutest she had ever seen and so was his brother. Jax was one lucky man. "Do we have to leave soon?"

"Yeah, I'll get you home after you guys ate", she nodded. Jax gave her a call and asked if she could drop them off at the clubhouse since he was still outside of Charming. He also told her that Tara might be there already waiting for them. If it was one thing she wasn't delighted about than it was meeting Jax' girlfriend, fiance or whatever she was. But; the boys needed to get there somehow so she had no other chance.

"Oh, I wanted to stay longer", the boy pushed his bottom lip forward, pouting. "I'm gonna tell my daddy that Thommy and I want to come back tomorrow."

The brunette chuckled at Abel's bluntness and how he decided to come back tomorrow without asking anyone before. Yet it was such a sweet thing to hear from him.