"Yes they do" I said and then exited my room.

I was about to walk down the stairs when I was pulled into the guest room. It was pitch black dark until the light of a phone was shined on my face.

"Lolo," Camila said and then crashed her lips onto mine. I waited until she was done to finally say something.

"Camz is bad" I said.

"What?" Camila asked.

"You hurt people and made Mani cry" I said.

"I only did that so we can be together" Camila said.

"I don't know if I want to be with you anymore" I said nervously.

"You don't mean that Lolo. You know how much it will make me happy if we were together" Camila said.

"I don't care" I said, trying to get past Camila but she blocked my way.

"Lolo, those are mean words and you hurt my feelings by saying them" Camila said.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"See, now everything is fine now" Camila said.

"But I like Maia now" I said and Camila glared at me.

"What did you say?" Camila asked through clenched teeth.

"I like Maia and she likes me. She is my girlfriend" I said and smiled thinking about Maia.

"Let's see if she's still your girlfriend when you find out that she had sex with Tori last night" Camila said smirking at me.

"No, you're a liar" I yelled at her.

"Jesus Christ Lauren keep your fucking voice down. If your mom catches me in here then I'm screwed" Camila said.

"You will not hurt Maia" I said and then I pushed Camila down to the floor. Before she could say anything, I opened the door and ran downstairs.

No one was downstairs and so I grabbed my keys and ran to my car. I drove to Maia's place and noticed her parents cars were not in the driveway. I parked my car and walked to her walkway. I was about to knock on the door, but it opened revealing Tori in tears.

I smiled at Tori and waved. "Hi Tori" I said.

"Hi Lauren" Tori mumbled before walking past me. She started walking on the sidewalk down the street. I was about to ask her if she wanted me to give her a ride, but Maia showed up at the front door. Her eyes went wide when she saw me.

"Lauren, what are you doing here?" Maia asked.

"I was seeing if you were all better and I wanted to watch dragons" I said.

"That's sweet of you. Come in" Maia said moving out of the way so I could come in. I walked over to the kitchen and looked for the snacks that were on the counter top before.

"Goldfish?" I asked.

"You want some goldfish?" Maia asked.

"Yes," I said.

Maia closed the front door and then walked into the kitchen. She walked to the cupboard and grabbed the pack of cheese crackers and handed them to me. I opened the bag and before eating one, I offered her some first.

"It's okay. They are all yours" Maia said.

"Okay," I said and started eating the goldfish.

"I'm going to go shower and I will be right back" Maia said and then kissed me on the cheek.

I wanted to say something, but Maia had already left. I placed the goldfish on the counter and looked in the freezer and saw a container of ice cream. I reached out to grab it, but I heard a buzzing noise and stopped. I got out of the freezer and followed the buzzing noise. It led me to the living room. A phone sat in between the sofa cushions and I picked it up. Maia's phone didn't look like this, so I assumed it was Tori's phone. I wasn't sure who was calling since there was no name on the caller ID. It was just a devil emoji. I clicked the answer button and Camila's voice filled my ear.