'You are a rookie over here, right? So you should introduce yourself to us. How old are you? 19?' Cherry narrowed her eyes.

'I am Jeon Y/N. I am 26 (according to Korean age. I also had to write 26, to match the 2-year age gap -.-) I am from Busan but I live in Japan now. I am a doctor. Currently passing the internship time.'

Y/N handed her business/doctor's cards and gave them.

Yunha, who also had an arrogant face paled up.

'Woah. Girl! You are so talented! You are a doctor at a famous foreign hospital! Damn!' Prem clapped his hands.

Cherry did the same.

'Sorry onnie.'

Y/N grinned.

'So I am older than her? Yay! One point for me! Hah!'

'Everyone stand up! Mr. Choi, Mr.Joo, and Mr.Sato are here!'

When the three chairman's names fell out from Han's lips, everyone stood up to greet them.

'Please sit down everyone.'

Mr.Sato smiled at Y/N since he knew her before. He was the chairman of Japan's branch.

'Greetings sirs. Today we have a new member with us from Japan. Miss. Jeon Y/N.' Han politely said.

'Y/N stood up and bowed again.

'Jeon? Wasn't your name Ito?'

Mr. Sato asked in Korean.

'Ah, y-yes. Let me tell you about this in private sir. But my real name is Jeon Y/N.' Y/N said.

'So who may you be'

'Sir! There is a problem!' Suddenly a girl opened the meeting room's door harshly while breathing heavily.

'What happened? Don't you know the Chairmans are here?' Prem asked irritatedly.

'But the casts who were supposed to come tomorrow for music videos are here today!'

'What the hell?! How could this happen?!'

'Apparently, the team leader knew. He said that he emailed everyone but for some reason, only half of the people got the email! Thankfully the sets were ready one week ago.'

'Then let's postpone this meeting for tomorrow.' Mr.Joo said as he stood up.

'Which casts came?' Prem asked.

'Those two teams which Miss. Bunny was leading.' The girl replied.

Y/N's eyes twisted when she heard her nickname that she used everywhere. Only the team leader and her group mates from Japan knew her real name.

Others knew her by "Bunny" name.

Y/N's eyes sparkled. She really was looking forward to meeting the cast who were playing the roles that she wrote and drew.

'Can I come too?' Y/N asked eagerly.

'But outsiders aren't allowed-'

'Of course, you can! I really hoped others would come with you but it's fine since the main person is here with us!' Mr. Joo smiled.

'Joe. Please give her the double A pass card that we prepared beforehand.' Mr. Sato said to his assistant.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Welcome!' Prem greeted the manager of Enhypen and TXT.

Y/N frowned and greeted back. But she was shocked when she saw Enhypen members laughing and talking with each other.

'Niki?' A genuine smile spread through her face as she looked at the younger boy who slightly heard her and looked her way.

Niki's eyes widened as he smiled widely before rushing towards Y/N.

'NOONAAAA!!!'

Niki practically jumped on her as he spawned her around.

'You are here! Omg!'

'Of course, I am! Did you eat those foods that I brought?'

'Yes! I did! Omma said me to thank you.'

'No need.' Y/N smiled.

'Wow, you guys know each other?! Y/N you are not an ordinary person I see.' Cherry rolled her eyes.

'Why are you guys here?' Y/N asked ignoring Cherry's pissed-off face.

It took Cherry a few weeks to completely blend with Enhypen and TXT and other idols who were connected with webtoon.

Still, she had only Soobin's and Sunoo's numbers.

But seeing how Niki reacted, she knew that they were close.

'Guys look who is here!' Niki shouted for everyone to hear.

Even the TXT members turned around who didn't notice Y/N and the other boys of Enhypen.

'Woah! Isn't it Y/N noona?!' Sunoo smiled.

'Noona...? Y/N n-noona?'

Y/N gasped when she saw Yeonjun and then Beom Gyu.

Memories of their last meeting came to her mind as she looked at the boys sadly.

'Y-Yeonjun....Beom..gyu-ah.....'

She slowly walked towards them. The younger boys already had tears in their eyes.

'I-It must've been hard for you right...? I am so thankful for that day till now...' She spoke and hugged them.

'She is so famous among the celebrities!'

'They are crying?!'

'She is a rookie but the celebrities know her more than they know us!'

The people around spoke as they looked at Y/N and the other idols.

Only the person looked at them with a pissed-off mind.

That person was nonother than Jungkook.

'Hah! I bet she came here only to see me! Duh! How can she just enter this place out of nowhere? Was this her second job? Tsk.' Jungkook irritatedly looked away.

He felt sad that others were having an emotional reunion with her but only they couldn't have that emotional reunion when they met for the first time in 2 years...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Check out the books of the rookie writers and support them>

eroticakook -(Not a rookie but a comeback writer)
AV_Fanfiction
mytales2006