He requested a meeting with the General the next day. He left the tent with a relieved expression, then he called Jackson, Gyomei, Muichiro, Bambam to a discussion within his tent. They were dismissed half an hour later.

On the same day, Liam left a written document to the General, then he led Bambam and Muichiro to Lian city.

This lowly one slipped into the tent to search for Liam's document. 

Liam's writing was unexpectedly ugly, it could not be deciphered. 

Fearing the General's return; a replica couldn't be made for the master. A kowtow for apology here...

Liam's team arrived at Huzhou city, entered tea house--

-----

"Your Highness!"

"Come in."

Receiving Jennie's permission, Nayeon pushed the door to her study to walk inside. 

She came towards Jennie with light and quiet footsteps, then she asked: "Its noon, your Highness. Should lunch be served?"

Jennie continued staring at the silk report in her hand as she answered: "I have no appetite today."

"Your Highness!"

Nayeon kicked the ground. She was about to say something to persuade her, but unexpectedly, Jennie suddenly revealed a brilliant smile.

"Your Highness?"

Jennie put away the smile on her face slowly. 

She swept a look over the silk report in her hand again, then she raised her eyes, "Since it is so, infuse a pot of half mountain spirit for me. Make a plate of jade dew linglong pastry too." She said to Nayeon.

Nayeon could not understand why Jennie who hadn't had any appetite for several days would suddenly change her mind, but she still revealed a joyous expression. 

She gave her salutations: "Please wait a moment, your Highness. This maid will prepare it at once."

Nayeon left Jennie's study happily.

Jennie looked at the silk report in her hand, recalling that time where she had invited Lisa to sit for a while at her castle. 

During those days, she was still worried about the Dukes' hidden little tricks and other matters. That was why she could not stomach anything. 

That scene happened the same way as today; Nayeon had asked if lunch should be served, but she did not have much of an appetite, and Lisa has already eaten. 

So, she had turned down Nayeon's suggestions. However, Nayeon asked out of worry for her: "Your Highness, perhaps this maid should make your favorite jade dew linglong pastry?"

Jennie laughed lightly: who would've thought? This person had firmly remembered it.

What kind of thoughts did he have when he ordered this dessert...?

Jennie smiled as she put down the second silk report. 

She took up the third one, but the last piece had just a sparse few words.

--Liam arrived in Fanli city, then he visited a brothel at night...--

Jennie furrowed her brows as she put down the silk report. 

A shred of displeasure emerged in her heart.

She thought back to the time where she was at the military camp.