Chapter 132 Finale

Chapter 132 Finale

After dealing with the system, Lu Xiaogong leaned down and explained to Lu Handong and Lu Hanxue, "He is not your stepfather, but your other father." Perhaps his explanation

pleased Feng Yanming, and his hands loosened slightly , said happily, "Your father is right, I am your other father, you can call me father." As

soon as he said this, Lu Xiaogong looked at him in surprise, and he said casually , I didn't expect Feng Yanming to really accept these two children.

But this is a good thing, he quickly said, "Dong'er Xueer, call father."

Lu Handong and Lu Hanxue looked at each other, and said in unison, "Father."

"Good."

Feng Yanming took off the two jade pendants from his body, Handed it to Lu Handong and Lu Hanxue, and said, "This is a gift from father to you. I have something to talk to your father about, so you go and play first." "Okay, please talk slowly, father and father." Lu

Handong

pulled Lu Hanxue ran away quickly, and ran to another yard.

The system follows them.

Feng Yanming looked around the yard, frowning, "Why don't you even have a waiter? You have to take care of the children and see the patients by yourself, how can you take care of it?" Could it be that he hasn't earned any money in the past few years

? Is it so hard to live until you get money?

I heard from Feng Yanyu that he always pays poorly for the poor when he sees a doctor, and he only charges a little for the medicine fee.

Feng Yanming felt distressed.

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him for a few moments, and suddenly smiled when he knew what he was thinking, "Yes, they are all in the next yard.

" There are maids bought to take care of the children, but Lu Xiaogong does not allow those maids to come to his yard.

There is no need to tell Feng Yanming about these things.

"So that's the case." Feng Yanming nodded, her brows stretched, "I thought you were having a bad time." "

How could it be?"

No one is doing well like him? Free and unrestrained, it's a pity that I won't have such a good life in the future.

Thinking of this, Lu Xiaogong still has some regrets.

Who got him caught.

"When do you plan to return to Beijing?" He asked.

"The sooner the better, the property on your side must be dealt with as soon as possible."

"Okay, I understand."

Lu Xiaogong nodded, and the two were speechless for a while.

"Then I'll clean it up now."

Feng Yanming held him back, hesitant to speak, and it was a bit difficult to express what was in his heart.

Lu Xiaogong waited for him for a long time, but he didn't wait for him to speak, "What's the matter?"

He asked patiently.

"I want to visit your bedroom."

Feng Yanming couldn't say it directly, but could only hint.

Lu Xiaogong was a little confused, "What's so interesting about the bedroom?"

"I'm tired and want to take a rest." Feng Yanming glanced at Lu Xiaogong's place suggestively.