Chapter 115

Chapter 115 The hero and I are enemies [End]

"Auntie." Mu Mingjiang also leaned over to say hello.

"Mingjiang is here too"

Xu Guizhi was a little surprised, but thinking about her son and Mu Mingjiang living in the same room, it's not uncommon to be together.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked with a smile.

"Mom, we've eaten, how about you?"

"Just had breakfast."

The time difference between the two sides is different, country c is at night, country c is in the morning.

"I thought it was your birthday today, so I made a video call to you early. I didn't disturb your rest."

Xu Guizhi asked with a smile.

Lu Xiaogong shook his head, "No, I'm not ready to go to bed yet."

"Oh, so." Xu Guizhi was stunned, and after a long time, she asked expectantly, "Xiaobao, you haven't been back for a long time, when will you go home?" Look, your grandpa and grandma are old, and their health has not been very good these years.

The old man misses you very much, can you come back?" You have been saying this excuse for four years, I don't care if you have to come back this time."

She suddenly softened her voice, "Your dad and I are getting old, Henry Zhang has also grown up a lot, we all miss you, come back, kid. Some time ago, Ming Rui had a car accident, but luckily nothing serious happened, he was going to the country to find you, but was stopped by me and your father."

Xu Guizhi rambled a lot.

Xie Mingrui was recognized by the Xiao family a long time ago. As for how he got along with his family, to be honest, Lu Xiaogong didn't know either.

The two of them never met face to face.

When Xu Guizhi mentioned Xie Mingrui, Lu Xiaogong's expression changed, and Mu Mingjiang also looked at him.

Lu Xiaogong avoided his gaze, not daring to meet his gaze.

Mu Mingjiang lowered his eyelids in disappointment, he looked a little lost and sad, Lu Xiaogong couldn't bear to see it, but he didn't know what to say.

He dealt with Xu Guizhi absent-mindedly.

Lu Xiaogong made a decision in his heart, "Mom, I will go back in a few days, I will call you when the time comes, hang up first, bye."

Lu Xiaogong hung up the phone in a hurry, and Mu Mingjiang, who was sitting on the bed, looked at each other, and both of them were a little silent.

After a while, Mu Mingjiang said, "Are you going back to China?"

Lu Xiaogong nodded, "Well, it's been several years since I went back, and it's time to go back."

The two were silent for a while, not knowing what they thought of, Mu Mingjiang was a little absent-minded.

After a long while, he said, "I'll make arrangements."

He wanted to get out of bed as he spoke.

"Wait," Lu Xiaogong held him back.

"What's the matter?" Mu Mingjiang was in a bad mood, and his tone came out a little.

Lu Xiaogong hesitated for a moment, "What you said, I will give you the answer when I get back, give me some time to think about it, okay?" "Okay."

Mu Mingjiang nodded, his mood brightened a lot, at least he is willing to think about it, Explain that you still have a chance.