Chapter 118

Chapter 118 After sleeping with the future emperor

"Host, this way"

the system guides Lu Xiaogong in front.

When I first came to the new world, I was chased by others, and I don't know why. The important thing is that this body is still so weak, and after running for a short time, it became so exhausted that it couldn't even run.

Lu Xiaogong was very tired.

Seeing that the shouts of the people behind were getting closer, Lu Xiaogong became anxious.

"Run, keep running if you have the ability"

"Little girl, play with us obediently, let the uncles enjoy themselves, maybe we can spare your life"

Lu Xiaogong ignored the obscenities behind, Although it is not clear what happened to Fa, but a fool would not run away.

"Host, there is someone not far in front on the left, run over there,"

the system hastily reminded.

Lu Xiaogong's spirit was shaken, and he hurriedly ran over there. Just at this moment, the Gale Kick came into play, and the distance between him and the people behind him suddenly widened.

Not far ahead, a group of people were strolling leisurely, and like the wind, he crashed into the arms of the leader.

The man snorted when he hit him.

"Your Highness..."

the people around him exclaimed, and surrounded him one after another, trying to tear the woman away from his arms, but they didn't dare to cross the line.

She could only look at him anxiously.

Lu Xiaogong felt that the man in front of him was very cool, so he stretched out his arms and hugged the man tightly, and said hoarsely, "Help me." The

man called His Highness originally wanted to pull away the woman in his arms, but after hearing this call for help, , changed my mind.

He stretched out his hand to pick up the face of the woman in his arms. After seeing that face clearly, even Wang An, who was used to seeing all kinds of beauties, was amazed. The next moment, he flirted flirtatiously, "Oh, the beauty actually took the initiative to throw herself into her arms, did she fall in love with this king's beauty?"

The people around him were not surprised by this scene. Everyone in the capital knew that King An was a dandy prince who liked to walk dogs and fight cocks and flirt with beauties.

Forced to raise his head, Lu Xiaogong looked at the man in front of him with dissatisfaction.

His face was flushed, his eyes were foggy, and his small mouth was open and hehe, as if he was still wanting to speak.

Feng Yanming felt suffocated in her heart, subconsciously relaxed the movements of her hands.

Taking advantage of his daze, Lu Xiaogong got rid of his big hand, buried him in his arms again, and then sighed comfortably.

so cool.

Feng Yanming looked at the woman who buried her head tightly in her arms, her face became stiff for a moment, and then she couldn't laugh or cry.

You must know that although Feng Yanming is a prince, the Qianjin lady who has a bit of status in the capital is afraid to avoid him. This woman is not low in status, so she dares to flirt with him and those behind