Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The two got out of the car together, entered the company gate together, and went up to the president's special elevator together.

At this moment, it was working time, and there were not many people who saw this scene.

In addition, Lu Xiaogong suddenly became a regular from the probationary period yesterday, and was promoted to the life assistant of the president.

Thus, without the knowledge of Lu Xiaogong and Bai Wanming, rumors about them spread throughout the company in just one morning.

Everyone is guessing what is the relationship between this new assistant and their president.

Old employees in the company said that they had never seen the president so close to anyone.

Perhaps this new employee is a relative of the president's family? classmate? Or the president's friend?

There have been many speculations about their relationship.

Countless people were eager to gossip, and some people even inquired about Secretary Wu.

But Secretary Wu was even more confused than them.

She had no idea what style her immediate boss was playing.

People with long eyes like them can see that the immediate boss is special to Xiao Lu. However, no one knows why the president did this.

But speaking of it, Secretary Wu remembered that the boss had ordered her to take Xiao Lu to buy some clothes yesterday. Seeing the work piled up in her hands, Secretary Wu decided to take Xiao Lu to the shopping mall in the afternoon.

Lu Xiaogong didn't know anything about these.

Because, as soon as he followed the president to the 18th floor in the morning, he was told that his office had been moved to...a corner of the president's office.

Lu Xiaogong, who was suddenly changed to another office, was stunned. Could it be that as a life assistant, he had to be with the male lead even in the office?

Not only was he changed to another office, but even his work became such trivial matters as making coffee for Bai Wanming and handing over documents.

Although before Lu Xiaogong became a full-time employee, he only did some small chores, but at least he was much busier than now, unlike now, he was so idle that grass was growing on his head.

Lu Xiaogong, who had nothing to do, could only stare at Bai Wanming in a daze from time to time.

Bai Wanming, who works hard, is very handsome. Although there is no expression on his face, it does not damage his handsomeness at all, but adds a bit of chill to him.

Lu Xiaogong looked at Bai Wanming's face for a while, and then took a peek at his figure.

At the same time, he kept thinking about the other party's naked appearance.

The system really has nothing to say about its own perverted host, and in the end it can only let him go, as long as he doesn't harass him for any nude photos of the male lead, he can do whatever he wants.

As for the male protagonist, it can only silently sympathize with him for a second in its heart, who made him make such a decision by himself? Why did he make a bad decision, but why should he transfer this pervert to his office?

And Lu Xiaogong has seen the person countless times, as if he didn't notice it, his waist is straight, and his eyes never move away from the information in front of him even for a moment.