Chapter 123

Chapter 123 After sleeping with the future emperor

Lu Xiaogong, who was already far away from the capital, shivered suddenly.

The system asked curiously, "Host, what letter did you leave for the capture target? It's so mysterious, and you won't show it to me." "It's

really nothing." Leaning on his back, the carriage was too crude, and it made him uncomfortable.

"I just told him something in my heart."

"What in my heart?" The system became interested and asked quickly.

"If you ask me to say it, I'll say it, I don't want to lose face?" Lu Xiaogong lazily leaned against the back of the carriage and gave it a sidelong glance.

"Host...you just say it!" The system coquettishly whispered in his ear, and even poked him with its little paw.

Lu Xiaogong turned around and ignored it.

The system changed direction and continued poking, Lu Xiaogong turned over again, still ignoring it.

It is impossible to say it, and it is impossible to say it even if it is killed.

Seeing him like this, the system smiled sinisterly, "Host, since you refuse to tell, then you can't blame me for using it."

Lu Xiaogong raised his eyelids, and glanced at it contemptuously, "Come here, let me see What big moves can you make?"

The next moment, a familiar singing voice that could break the eardrums sounded from Lu Xiaogong's ear, "You are my little little apple~ I can't love you too much~ Little red face Warm my heart~ Light up the flames in my life~"

"Stop, stop!" Lu Xiaogong jumped up from the carriage, and he remembered the fear of being dominated by the square dancing aunt.

At that time, the square not far downstairs played this song repeatedly every night.

The system turned off the music, "The host, do you want to say it or not? If you don't say it, I will continue to play it!"

Lu Xiaogong looked at him suspiciously, "Can you still play the song?"

"Of course!" The system proudly patted itself on the chest, making the host always say that it was useless, but in fact it was useful, obviously the host himself didn't know how to tap its shining point.

"I've said it all, I'm very useful, but you just don't believe me, the host." "

Well, it's quite useful, and I'll depend on you to listen to songs in the future."

Lu Xiaogong nodded in agreement, and what is there in this ancient world? Not good, just too little entertainment.

It's also good to listen to music.

"Good host." The system was very happy, but the next moment it reacted immediately, "No, host, don't change the subject, tell me what you said to the target of the capture, or I will let the little apple harass you!" The

system threaten.

Lu Xiaogong looked at him, and suddenly sighed, "Actually, I didn't say anything, I just reminded him gently that no matter how much a man eats breast enhancement products, he won't grow breasts." "That's all?

" The system expressed disbelief.

"Actually, there is another point. I said that his needs are too great, which puts me under a lot of pressure. I advise him to be more restrained in life.