Chapter 125

Chapter 125 After sleeping with the future emperor

Half a year passed in a flash, and it has been more than nine months since Lu Xiaogong came to this world.

From the warm early spring to the cold winter, time seems to pass in the blink of an eye.

After several months, his clinic was officially opened, named Renxintang.

On this day, with a "squeak", Lu Xiaogong opened the door of the medical clinic, and a new day began.

He is wearing a water blue long gown today, and his hair is only tied up with a simple hairpin. He looks a bit thin, but his face is ruddy and shiny. Compared with the malnourished look before, he looks much better.

There were snowflakes the size of goose feathers floating in the sky, and a thick layer of snow had already accumulated on the ground, almost covering the uppers of his shoes. Lu Xiaogong frowned as he looked at the heavy snowflakes of goose feathers floating in front of him. The snow was a bit heavy.

There was no one on the street, it seemed that there would be no guests coming to the door today, he shook his head, yes, everyone is probably hiding at home in this weather.

Although there were no people on the street, Lu Xiaogong didn't intend to close the door either. The other medical clinics are closed. If he closes too, if there are patients who really need help, it may be too late.

Lu Xiaogong was sitting at the counter, holding a book in his hand, and there was a burning charcoal brazier under his feet, and he didn't feel cold with the protection of spiritual energy.

His medical clinic has been open for several months. At the beginning, there were very few people who were willing to come here to see a doctor. However, after several free consultations, his reputation as a little genius doctor has been established.

The number of patients coming was increasing day by day, and there was only one doctor, Lu Xiaogong, in the hospital, who couldn't keep up with the work. Coupled with the jealousy of his peers, he simply asked Xiaotong not to accept ordinary patients, but only seriously ill and seriously injured patients.

Because of his actions, the doctors in the medical clinic who had suffered bad business because of his snatching customers were relieved, and no longer thought about making trouble for him in their hearts.

Over the past few months, there has been nothing wrong with each other.

Lu Xiaogong read the book for half an hour before putting it down. He stood up and stretched, walked to the door and looked at the snow in front of him.

Because of the cold weather, Xiaotong was put on vacation by him today, and he was the only one in the hospital.

The system didn't know where it went early in the morning. Lu Xiaogong originally wanted to talk to it, but after calling it a few times without any response, he dropped the plan.

Standing at the door and blowing the cool breeze, Lu Xiaogong sat back in front of the counter again. Just as he picked up the book, the system anxiously howled, "Master, come quickly! Human life is at stake!" At the same

time An arrow pointing the way appeared in front of him, and Lu Xiaogong shuddered, thinking that the system was in danger, "What's wrong with you? Are you in some danger?" The system spoke quickly and urgently, "For a

while I won't be able to explain for a while, host, come here first, and I'll explain to you when I get back."

"Okay." Lu Xiaogong hurriedly put down the book, closed the door of the medical hall, and hurried to the direction pointed by the arrow. After two streets, Lu Xiaogong finally saw the system, which was waiting for him at the corner, and his eyes lit up when he saw his figure.