Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Lu Xiaogong knew that when he suddenly saw the person who he thought was dead for a long time, his mind must be unstable, so he didn't make a sound to disturb him, but just walked forward silently.

Su Mingyi followed him, turning his head to look at the yard not far behind him from time to time.

His sister-in-law brought that little ghost into there just now.

Something wrong with Su Mingyi caught Lin An's attention, he glanced at him several times, only to find that the person who had scared him just now was looking restless.

It seemed that something was wrong after Madam came out, Lin An's eyes flashed, and he shouted softly, "Young Master..."

Lu Xiaogong glanced at him, shook his head slightly, and motioned him to stop talking.

The three of them walked all the way to Hongxiu Garden in silence. Su Mingyi finally came to his senses after being silent for an unknown amount of time, and realized that something was not quite right.

He said, "Brother Lu, was that your wife just now?"

Lu Xiaogong paused and looked at him. At this moment, Su Mingyi's complexion has returned to normal, with the same bright smile on his face as before.

Lu Xiaogong smiled and pretended not to know anything, "Of course, since she calls me Husband, who would it be if it's not my wife? We are a decent couple who have been married and worshiped before." A serious couple

? Have you ever been married?

Su Mingyi's heart felt sore, a violent air rose in his heart, his fists were clenched, and he really wanted to destroy something to vent his anger.

He didn't know if it was because his sister-in-law didn't die, but married his sweetheart instead, or because his sweetheart became his sister-in-law's husband when he didn't know it.

The relationship between the three of them is really constant and chaotic.

Su Mingyi felt that his life was really miserable. It was actually a good thing to be happy that his sister-in-law, who thought she was dead, was not dead. But the surviving sister-in-law married her sweetheart and became her rival in love.

As for him, the current husband who slept with his dead elder brother's wife, how can this be called a mess?

He can't be happy.

Both Lu Xiaogong and Lin An subconsciously moved away from him, there was no way, Su Mingyi looked really dangerous at this moment.

Although they laughed, they felt that the other party might violently hurt someone at any time.

"Then when did Brother Lu marry your wife?" Su Mingyi suppressed the surging emotions in his heart, he still had a lot to figure out.

"When?" Lu Xiaogong thought about it for a while, and finally he gave a number, "It's been about five years."

Five years, that is, not long after the Su family was wiped out by that old man Li Huaqing, Su Mingyi was silent in his heart. counting time.

"Then how did you meet your wife?"

Su Mingyi continued to ask, Lin An gave him a strange look, thinking that Mr. Su seemed to be very interested in Madam's affairs, could it be that he has taken a fancy to Madam?

Thinking of this, Lin An's eyes were not right when he looked at him, and his eyes were slightly guarded.

Did he want to green the young owner? What a Mr. Su, he fell in love with the young master's wife as soon as he got off the young master's bed. I really didn't expect him to be this kind of person.