Chapter 57

Chapter 57

Lu Xiaogong didn't know that after he left, the couple had a series of conversations about him.

He was indeed quite tired. Since Lin Jiantong asked him to go back to rest early, he was not hypocritical.

After all, he has been exhausted for several days, too tired to move.

When Lu Xiaogong was sleeping in the dark.

Yanzhou, the headquarters of the Demon Cult.

After leaving Fengxin Mansion, Su Mingyi directly found a nearby place to heal his injuries. He was not willing to take the Lifeblood Pill that Lu Xiaogong gave him, because he felt that his injuries were actually not that serious, at least not fatal. There is no need to waste a good pill, and the second is that he wants to keep the red pill, after all, it is one of the tokens of love that the man gave him.

As for the black one, it must be taken for a happy life in the future.

But before that, you have to check the ingredients in Islam with the detoxification master known as the miracle doctor.

He believed that this medicine could really cure all poisons, but the poisons on his body were more complicated.

Thinking of the scenes that happened before leaving Fengxin Mansion, Su Mingyi's heart burned.

The man gave him two pills, kissed him again, and said that he was waiting for him in Wuying Villa, which clearly showed that he had affection for him.

As soon as he thinks of this, Su Mingyi's chest can't help but thump, he can't help but feel excited.

Su Mingyi decided that after he got rid of the poison on his body, he immediately went to Qingzhou Wuying Villa to find that man, pressed him on the bed, and told him that a man can't be picked up casually.

After recovering from his injuries, Su Mingyi rushed to Yanzhou with An Yi.

The Demon Cult's lair is in Yanzhou, which is a relatively barren state on this continent.

A hundred years ago, because the Demon Cult was weak and lost to the Righteous Way, they were forced to move to this place where no shit.

This station is more than a hundred years.

Although the Demon Cult has been stationed in this remote place for a hundred years, it is not poor at all. After all, every generation of Demon Cult leader has a person who is very good at making money.

After a hundred years of development, the place where the Demon Cult is located is already very prosperous within a hundred miles. Over the years, countless ordinary people have settled here one after another. Slowly, more and more people have attracted a large number of foreigners. business people.

It gradually became more prosperous here.

In the beginning, the Devil's Cult's industries were only opened near here, but as time went by, more and more properties under the name of the Devil's Cult were opened, and the places opened were farther and farther away.

There are thirteen weeks in this continent, and now, every state has an industry belonging to the Demon Cult.

It's like the Yuelai Inn in Fengxin Mansion. There are not many names in the name of the Demon Sect for an industry like the Yuelai Inn.

Moreover, the industry under the name of the Devil's Cult is not limited to inns. In addition to inns, there are also restaurants, teahouses, grocery stores, weapon shops, etc., but the focus of the Demon's Cult's industry is on opening inns. Other industries The pattern is not big.