Chapter 122

Chapter 122 After sleeping with the future emperor

"Escape?"

"Yes, run away!" The system was decisive.

Lu Xiaogong frowned and thought about it, he thought it was a good idea, since he didn't want to go back to the Marquis's mansion, and he didn't want to wear women's clothes to marry, then he really had no other choice but to run away.

"Okay, then let's prepare to run away."

It's a pity.

Lu Xiaogong looked around at the surrounding environment, Prince An's Mansion is quite good, the environment is good, and there are people waiting for him, all because of his own cheap talk that made him fooled.

Otherwise, there is no need to run away.

"Has the host decided where to go?" the system asked.

"Leave the capital."

Lu Xiaogong said after thinking about it.

This place in the capital city is unbearable, not to mention King An, but the Marquis of Zhenyuan's family is enough for him.

With his current appearance without the slightest ability to protect himself, if he really stayed in the capital, he might die someday.

"The host, let's run away now?"

"No," Lu Xiaogong shook his head, denying the system's proposal, "I'll talk about it in a few days. The most important thing now is to take good care of your body and go out to get familiar with the environment. There is the memory of the original owner, but the original owner does not leave the gate, and the second door does not pass, in fact, he is not familiar with the outside, we have to find out first." "Okay, the host is the master." Anyway, it just needs to run along when the

time

comes The road is fine. As for the fact that I can scan the surrounding environment, the system did not specifically mention it. It didn't mean to do bad things on purpose, but it just forgot about it for a while, and felt that the host must know its function, so there was no need to emphasize it again.

With a plan in mind, Lu Xiaogong felt more at ease, not to mention that he still has a lot of gold, silver and jewelry in his space, and many modern things, but with his medical skills, he can live well no matter where he goes.

As for Feng Yanming, Lu Xiaogong just thought about it for a while and then threw it to the back of his mind.

Regardless of whether he is that person or not, even if he is, it is absolutely impossible for him to wear women's clothing for a lifetime.

Lu Xiaogong stood up, looked at the thick and heavy women's clothing on his body, and frowned.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and then a gentle female voice sounded outside the door, "Girl, are you there?"

Lu Xiaogong looked over there, and there was a black shadow outside the door. He frowned and raised his voice. He said, "Come in."

The door was pushed open with a "squeak", and a handsome maid walked in with her head bowed.

"Girl, the maidservant, Biyu, was sent by the prince to serve you."

Lu Xiaogong looked at her carefully. He remembered that this maid was the one who helped Feng Yanming add the bowls and chopsticks just now.

After sizing it up for a while, Lu Xiaogong looked away, "Go and get me a set of men's clothes."

"Men's clothes?" Biyu thought she heard it wrong.